82 Wilson Park Road | West Toronto - ParkdaleSoldMay 2014
Sprawling Semi on a Prime Street in Parkdale!
Opportunity to move to this HUGE renovated 3 storey extra wide home is steps to Roncesvalles, Queen West & the waterfront.
Sprawling Semi on a Prime Street in Parkdale!
Real opportunity to move into this HUGE renovated 3 storey extra wide home steps to Roncesvalles, Queen West & the waterfront.
Splendid "old Toronto" curb appeal! Ideal home for a growing family!
Spacious floor plan, impressive principal rooms and over 2700 square feet oozing charm and character! Upgraded $$$ mechanicals!
Private fully fenced back plus 2 decks is great for enjoying the summer months!
4 bedrooms + home office + 2nd floor family room + sitting area + 3 full baths & a finished lower level!!! WOW that's a lot of space.
2 parking spots off laneway.
Main Floor Features & Finishes
- Greet family & friends in the gracious front foyer with hardwood floors & a bay window.
- Newer hardwood floors throughout.
- Pretty living room receives natural light from the large bay window. Entertain all your loved ones around the cosy wood-burning fireplace during family gatherings.
- Large dining room open to the kitchen is the hub for dinner parties.
- Renovated kitchen includes 4 sparkling stainless steel appliances (2013).
- Walk-out to the oversized deck just in time for BBQ season!
Second Floor Features & Finishes
This space would be ideal for your teenagers or older kids of the house. Another option if not needing so much space would be to turn the family room/office & sitting area into a fabulous master suite! The choice is yours to whatever suits your families/personal needs!
- 2 good sized bedrooms facing the back garden complete with parquet floors and closets.
- One of the bedrooms has a walk out to a beautiful back sun deck! Stairs down to the main deck.
- Updated 4 piece family bath
- Expansive family room with a real wood-burning fireplace opens to a sitting/dressing room area with a double closet and parquet flooring thoughout.
- Sun-filled front facing office off of the family room is surrounded by wall to wall windows!
Third Floor Features & Finishes
Exposed brick wall adds a "cool loft factor" to this level!
- Master bedroom features beautiful herringbone floors & a wall of closets with a built-in dresser & double French doors
- Another large bedroom with skylight windows
- Updated 4 piece bath completes this level
Lower Level Features & Finishes
- Expansive Recreation room with laminate floors & lots of built-in shelving make this a great space for a kids play or media room
- 4 piece bath
- Large laundry room with additional storage space
As they say location, location, location! 82 Wilson Park Road is in a prime spot just south of Queen St West & near Sorauren Avenue and located in one of Toronto's most vibrant areas!
Wonderful tree lined streets surrounded by beautiful Victorian homes and impressive mansions, remind us that Parkdale was once Toronto's wealthiest districts within walking distance of Toronto's waterfront.
Shopping a plenty! Variety of chic restaurants and antique shops along Queen street as well as the Roncy shopping district north of Queen where you will find traditional Polish delis, fruit markets, butchers, bakeries, coffee shops, vets, professional and personal care services & specialty shops.
Stroll to such neighbourhood mainstays as Mitzi's Sister, Glory Hole, Local Kitchen & Wine Bar, Hey!, Easy, Cherry Bomb, Rowe Farms, and much more!
Only a couple of blocks from the refurbished massive St. Joseph's Hospital!
The Parkdale Public Library on Queen Street and the High Park Public Library on Roncesvalles, both provide programming for Parkdale residents.
Parents, dog owners and fans of the great outdoors will appreciate proximity High Park & the 400 acres of public parkland which includes an outdoor theatre, playgrounds, local zoo picnic grounds, lengthy off-leash areas, flower gardens a historic museum, and plenty of sports options. Walk to Lake Ontario to cycle, blade, run or walk along The Martin Goodman Trail.
Desirable neighbourhood schools include Queen Victoria P.S., Parkdale Collegiate (with International Baccalaureate program), as well as private & Catholic schools.
Go Green! Streetcar service on Queen Street, King Street, Roncesvalles Avenue connect passengers to the downtown, or to subway stations on the Bloor-Danforth subway line.
Motorists are just minutes from downtown. There is direct access to both the Gardiner Expressway and Lake Shore Boulevard, at the south end of Parkdale.
Upgrades & Improvements
2013 ~ Updated Kitchen including new stainless steel kitchen appliances 2012 ~ High efficiency gas furnace ~ Tankless hot water heater ~ Upgraded wiring ~ New eaves & soffits ~ New deck ~ Mostly new thermopane windows 2011 ~ New hardwood flooring on main floor 2000 ~ Roof
Offered at $679,900.