Free Exclusive Report! Sign up below
Are you feeling nervous about putting your expensive investment on the open market?
Nothing beats selling your house for increasing stress levels. Not only do you face the stress of a change of residence - your financial well-being is on the line.
Selling your home in Toronto doesn't have to be so stressful. Let The Julie Kinnear Team help. Click here for your FREE MARKET Evaluation.
How to Sell Your Home in Toronto & Move Up with Less Stress report distills 19 years of experience of one of Canada's top real estate teams into one compact report for selling your home faster, for more money and with less stress.
The Julie Kinnear Team sells the vast majority of their listings for more than the market average. In fact, in 2011 The Julie Kinnear Team's listings sold for an average of 108% of list price (compared to the TREB average of 99%) - which works out to an additional $54,000 on a property listed for $600K. We also sell your home much faster than the Toronto Real Estate Board Average - in 2011, our listings stayed on the market an average of 11 days compared to the 32-day TREB average, translating into less stress for you, and savings on carrying two homes if you have already bought.
In this exclusive manual we share the essentials of selling your home in Toronto.
There are a lot of mistakes that the first time or even third time home seller makes which can cost them tens of thousands. Don't be one of them.
In this report, learn about:
- pricing - The Julie Kinnear Teams strategy to leave with a lot more money in your wallet
- decoration - the do's and dont's of home decor presale
- staging a house - how a small investment of time and $$ can bring a return of up to ten or twenty thousand dollars
- renovations - which renovations to do presale and which renovations can actually bring the price of a house down
- Toronto home buyers - the mentality of the Toronto home buyer: what attracts them to a property and what makes them run
- timing - when you should buy your new property and what conditions to make sure that you don't get stuck with two homes - or worse - with none
- home inspection - how to make a home inspector your ally rather than the potential nemesis of your sale
- Toronto neighbourhoods - how to present your property at the best time of year for your neighbourhood (they are not all the same!)
- closing - how to almost guarantee your deal will close on time, on budget and with no penalties
- post-sale blues - how to avoid getting bogged down in unnecessary expenses and paperwork
These are some of the hot topics that the Julie Kinnear Team touches on in our free report How to Sell Your Home in Toronto & Move Up With Less Stress.
If you're even thinking about selling in Toronto, this could be the single most important document you read this year.
Sign up for your free report here: