About the building
- 319 Merton Street was completed in 2007. Unit 1017 has been fully upgraded for comfortable city living.
- Quiet, family & pet friendly condo building with many young professional residents.
- Fab building amenities include ample visitor parking, indoor pool/hot tub, sauna, fitness room, party or private dining room, guest suites.
- Appreciate 24 hour concierge service & security plus gorgeous amenities.
- Amazing combination of location, price & recent construction offers exceptional value for first time or investment buyers.
Recently Sold Units:
About the neighbourhood
Chic Uptown Living!
- Live in Toronto's sought after Davisville neighbourhood.
- Convenient Mt Pleasant & Merton location provides easy access to bus and Yonge subway.
- Luxury condominium Monarch built, located in the quiet west building, not on Mt Pleasant.
- Centrally located on Merton at Mt Pleasant just a few short blocks east of Yonge Street. Surrounded by some of Toronto's most desirable residential districts including Davisville Village, Leaside & Moore Park.
- Easy walk to Mt Pleasant shopping including new Sobey's grocery store one block north. Antique stores & coffee shops abound. Close to Leaside's Bayview shopping district and Yonge Street's Davisville & St Clair entertainment centres.
- Stroll along the beltline and through the paths and trails of historic Mt Pleasant Cemetery.
- Play tennis or baseball at Davisville Park, 2 blocks away.
- Looking to green the environment? Yonge Street subway station at Davisville, bus and streetcar access on Mt Pleasant and St Clair nearby. By car it is an easy drive to downtown & connecting highways around Toronto.
Located just east of Mt Pleasant Road and west of Bayview Avenue this is truly a one-of-a kind community to live & play!
This distinguished neighbourhood has always been one of Toronto's most sought after places to live where residents enjoy convenient access to excellent public and private schools, shopping, restaurants, parks/recreation, and transit service.
Renowned School District! Maurice Cody Jr P.S., Hodgson Sr P.S.,North Toronto Collegiate, Northern S.S., John Fisher French Immersion! Nearby prestigious private schools such as Greenwood College, St. Clement's School, BSS & Upper Canada College. Plenty of neighbourhood daycares... Little Tot's Manor, Manor Montessori School &Busy Little Beez to name but a few!
Stroll to all of your shopping needs. You can either walk to nearby Mt. Pleasant Rd or Bayview Ave. where you will find some of Toronto's best restaurants, cafes, mouth watering bakeries, specialty shops, antique/collectable stores, toys, clothing, chocolatiers, gelato and an old fashioned movie theatre that attract people from all over the city.
Lots of local recreation! The June Rowland's Park located at the corner of Davisville Ave & Mt Pleasant Rd features a baseball diamond, six tennis courts, a volleyball court, a splash pad, children's playground & amazing farmer's market on Tuesdays.
Read More about Davisville in our neighbourhood guide.
Free information on this amazing boutique building in Davisville!
If you're downsizing and want to stay in Davisville, it's easy to do! We can tell you what your house is worth, and keep you informed when any units become available in 319 Merton Street.
Get the information from someone who knows the area - Jennifer Palacios.
Simply fill out the form below and we'll keep you in the loop.
Questions about 319 Merton Street We have the answers!