1375 Dupont Street #310 | West Toronto - High ParkSoldJanuary 1970
Stylish Central West Lifestyle!
Jump right into urban life with a European ambience in this cool 685 sf Chelsea Lofts with numerous extra upgrades and open balcony.
Excellent combination of location, affordable price & quality finishings offers excellent value for first time or investment buyers.
Stylish Central West Lifestyle!
- Jump right into urban life with a European ambience in this cool 685 sf Chelsea Lofts with numerous extra upgrades and open balcony.
- Convenient location provides easy access to bus and subway. Walk to shops, local restaurants & the Galleria Mall. Play at nearby Wallace-Emerson Community Centre. Close to The Junction and Roncesvalles Village.
- Spacious with exceptional floor plan this one bedroom plus large den features 9 foot ceilings, polished concrete pillars, open chef's kitchen with extra granite top island and quality engineered hardwood ('08).
- Excellent combination of location, affordable price & quality finishings offers excellent value for first time or investment buyers .
- Centrally located on Dupont at Lansdowne , just east of Roncesvalles, The Junction and High Park.
- Situated near heart of the Italian and Portuguese community close to interesting cafes and food shopping. Summer is highlighted by nearby Corso Italia Toronto Fiesta on St. Clair.
- Action at the Wallace - Emerson Community Centre includes outdoor pool, newly renovated artificial ice rink, weight room and BMX park. Fitness, wellness, sports, arts & heritage programs also offered.
- Looking to green the environment? Dupont bus connects to St George & Jane stations on the Bloor line. The frequent service Lansdowne #47 bus drops passengers at the Lansdowne TTC station . By car it is a ten minute drive to downtown & connecting highways around Toronto are 15 minutes away.
Laid back lifestyle...
- Chelsea Lofts is a smaller, safer condo building with many young professional residents in media & the arts. Hair salon, dentist and convenience store located on the main floor.
- Convenience enhanced by all services but hydro being paid for in the maintenance fee. Leased underground parking space is prepaid till January 2010.
- Floor plan is efficient & well-designed . Spaciousness enhanced by 9 foot rough concrete ceilings & polished concrete pillars.
- Unit 310 has had many extra improvements and upgrade for comfortable city living.
- One bedroom plus den permits home office or guest room.
- Warm hardwood floors flow throughout.
- Floor to ceiling windows flood unit with light.
- In the clement weather enjoy morning coffee on airy balcony off living room.
- Open chef's kitchen with richly stained maple cabinets is completed by hood fan, black-finished smooth top electric range, fridge, dishwasher. EXTRA and INCLUDED - Movable island/breakfast bar with granite top is convenient for entertaining.
- Living room enhanced by large windows with skyline view .
- Main bedroom is enlarged by mirrored doors on closet wall.
- Unique Pocket doors on den allow it to be opened to living area or closed for privacy.
- Recent post build upgrades include Camaru engineered hardwood floors, pocket sliding doors to den, mirrored closet doors in bedroom, movable kitchen island with granite countertop, lighting fixtures. Bathroom update includes energy efficient Euro toilet, designer sink, mirror & hardware.
- Stacking washer/dryer provides ease of insuite laundry .
- Rooftop amenity room with kitchen and terrace offers entertaining potential and unobstructed view of CN Tower.
- Great location, quality and price create outstanding value in this remarkable unit in the Chelsea Lofts.
Offered at $214,900.