15 Bruyeres Mews #108 | Central Toronto - NiagaraSold
Bright and naturally lit with private entrance to this street level and upper 1+1 stylish condo townhome! Just like a house.
Modern contemporary boutique 199-unit, 15-storey condo complex built by Malibu Investments.
Enjoy Lakeshore living with a downtown-style feel in the heart of Harbourfront.
Welcome to LTD Condos.
Rarely available street-level townhome condo!
Attractive 1+1 Condo Townhome in a modern contemporary boutique 199-unit, 15-storey built by Malibu Investments. Enjoy Lakeshore living with a downtown-style feel in the heart of Harbourfront.
Enjoy all the benefits of quality condo living -- lobby security, package room, garbage facilities, gym, party room, expansive rooftop terrace with BBQs and guest suite.
Step out your door at street level to Bruyeres Mews. With a private entrance and no elevators to deal with it is a dog-owner's delight!
A favourite part of this home is the townhouse layout. For a remote worker, two floors and using the den as one's office provides an excellent separation between work and home life.
Located steps to the Harbourfront lifestyle at its best! A few minutes to walk, run or bike along the nearby Martin Goodman Trail. Chill or play at surrounding parks - Little Norway, Coronation, Canoe Landing. A minute's walk to amenities, restos and cafes. Close proximity to Public transit on either Bathurst or Lake Shore Blvd West.
Upgraded LTD Condo
- 1 bedroom plus den layout feels much larger than it is.
- Spacious North-facing suite with walk-out terrace at the front door.
- Living room with floor-to-ceiling window.
- Contemporary kitchen with granite countertops and food island. Stainless steel appliances including new electric stove, overhead lighting. Laminate flooring.
- Den with contemporary sliding doors offers great work-from-home opportunities and provides the possibility of a guest room.
- Full baths on both floors offers vanity mirror, walk-in shower on main and combined shower/tub on upper floor.
- Laundry closet with stackable washer and dryer neatly tucked away in the main hallway with additional storage space with shelving.
- Roomy Primary bedroom with two large picture windows for a more open feel.
- Fresh decor!
- Newer vinyl flooring upstairs
- Almost all-inclusive maintenance fees equal peace of mind and carefree living without the worries of exterior maintenance or yard work. Just enjoy the parks and amenities out your door!
- Unit's first-floor building hallway entrance has gym steps away.
The Building ~ LTD Condos
The favourite part for many living at LTD is the neighbourhood's location!
Contemporary, 199-unit boutique building with a combination of ground-floor townhomes and condo apartments in the heart of the Fort York location.
Enjoy all the benefits of quality condo living -- lobby security, package room, garbage facilities, on-site property manager, gym, party room, expansive rooftop terrace, with BBQs and guest suite.
Many street pay parking spaces within walking distance to LTD with some visitors parking underbuilding.
Loblaws, LCBO, Starbuck and Tim Hortons are all within easy walking distance, The convenience of crossing the street and picking up a bag of sugar is unmatched.
Building amenities include:
* Guest Suite
* Party Room/Lounge
* Rooftop Deck with BBQ
* On-site property manager
Prime Downtown Toronto Waterfront Location!
Niagara -- Fort York
Niagara's Fort York Community has the advantage of being located within walking distance of the City's Waterfront, Rogers Centre, BMO Field, and in the summer -- the annual Canadian National Exhibition.
Loblaws, Joe Fresh, Shopper's, Farm Boy, and Harbour Green Farms, Tim Hortons and Starbuck are all within close walking distance.
Take in restos Cafe Obispo, Guirei, Parisco Cafe as well as others nearby.
Popular with young professionals who desire an urban lifestyle with walking distance to Harbourfront's parks and an effortless walk to most everyday necessities, including quality grocery stores, and to YTZ Toronto City Airport.
Lakeshore living with a Downtown vibe.
The 509/511 streetcars are just around the corner, which means easy access to anywhere in Toronto, but most of the time, you don't even need to take transit to do something fun or see something interesting.
The Bentway has wonderful community events like artists' markets, ice skating, and really interesting rotating art installations and exhibitions. A little extra leg work and you can see a ball game at the Roger's Center, see a soccer game at BMO Field, take the ferry to the Toronto Islands, or go canoeing in Lake Ontario.
Plenty of parks and green spaces! Easy walk to the lake. Pleasant walk or cycle to the many green spaces that includes Coronation Park, Garrison Commons and Toronto Music Centre -- to name a few. Martin Goodman Trail is one of the city's best walking/running/cycling trails.
By car, mere minutes to Lake Shore Boulevard, Gardiner, or DVP to access Pearson Airport or out of town.