15 McMurrich Street #902 | Toronto - YorkvilleSold
Incredibly Spacious 1650 SF! Flooded with Natural Light! Desirable Yorkville/Rosedale Location! Preferred North West Corner Suite on the 9th floor.
Incredibly Spacious 1650 SF! Flooded with Natural Light! Desirable Yorkville/Rosedale Location! Boutique Building.
Preferred North West Corner Suite on the 9th floor.
Attention Down-sizers or those looking to move up into a low-maintenance lifestyle forever home. Fits house-size furnishings! Well laid out so each room has lots of elbow room, including the bathrooms!
Covid really has tested people's home/living space and this one comes through with flying colours!
- Must-have outdoor privacy.
- Ideal light for growing plants indoors or on the balcony for those green thumbs!
- Bright & endless sky views & unobstructed site lines for improved mental health.
- Multiple sunny home office options.
- You don't feel cooped up at all.
Imagine each evening watching gorgeous western sunset views and the reflective skyline glowing with orange, pink or purple-hued clouds. Interestingly, the MAJOR BONUS is avoiding the intense light directly into the suite, with the too hot issues that some Western facing units suffer from.
Rare for a condo, the roomy kitchen features plenty of cabinetry, & counter space, to cook & entertain easily.
Plenty of space to host family & friends in the open concept living/dining room. Greet guests in the expansive foyer. Two double closets for coats & boots and dog leashes!
Best of both worlds with a separate solarium for home office/sunroom/art/music/yoga space/greenhouse/PLUS as an outdoor generous balcony walks out from the dining area.
2 Extra LARGE bedrooms with ensuites. The guest bedroom has a double closet and the ensuite is designed so that visiting guests who are not staying can use without accessing bedroom as you can close off the bedroom as well. 2nd bedroom makes for a gorgeous home office or den, with the benefit of a big wall of windows for good energy, inspiration & calm.
Massive primary bedroom corner suite sparkles with light! Includes walk-in closet plus a spacious ensuite bathroom.
Enjoy lots of storage ensuite, as well as the owned locker. The building has separate bicycle storage.
- Party room, Small library with many books, Small gym (cardio, weights and yoga studio), the change rooms have a sauna.
- There is a workshop room that residents can use for whatever project they're working on. If in-suite laundry ever breaks down, there is a spare washer/dryer set we can use (pay per use).
- The shared "Podium" on the 2nd floor that is the raised inner courtyard, protected by other buildings is a special space. So quiet and lush and remote, away from the streets, and nice to have a larger private outdoor area to relax in and enjoy a sunny or snowy day!
- It's a nice perk of condo living to not have to worry about making the Big Decision$ about the state of the building.
- The building is pet-friendly, with limits in place (no more than 2 per household,). The concierge will always have treats available for the pooches as they come and go. It's super cute to see the dogs know to go behind the desk for some love.
- The building renovated its hallways and common areas recently (work began in 2019, and was completed during Covid). The garages were recently renovated as well.
- Recycling is available on every floor. Organics collection is taken downstairs. Convenient Garbage bins available to discard large household items including furniture.
- Neighbours generally skew 50+. Mostly owners vs renters, and long-time residents. Many retirees & single women.
From the Seller! About the building:
"The building is super quiet overall. No noisy neighbours. Elevators are never crowded (even pre-covid).
Most of the condo staff are very long-tenured (like 20-35 years of service). They are all amazing, super friendly, know everyone by name, and are willing to help you out with whatever you need. It's really convenient having a 24/7 concierge accepting parcels on my behalf...It's not unusual for the concierge to bring those very parcels right to the elevator if they've spotted you on the cameras entering the elevator. Now that's service.
Things usually get repaired lickity split. The maintenance folks are wonderful. If I ever needed something looked at/fixed, I knew I could count on Lou (our super) to come up within 5 minutes to tell me what I needed to do (if he couldn't do it). Whether it's the cleaners, the concierge or the maintenance crew, they run a tight ship and keep everything in tip-top shape. The staff here really are everything that's great about this building."
Live in the Centre of the city!
Fantastic Neighbourhood & Amenities at your Doorstep,
Surrounded by beautiful Yorkville, Rosedale & The Annex.
- 3 subway stops to choose from (Bay/Yonge-Bloor/Rosedale),
- Everything you need is within walking distance!
- Groceries you have everything from Eataly/McEwans/Whole Foods/Pusateris to No Frills
- Restaurants (a plethora of choices!)
- Entertainment (movies, museums, concert halls),
- Healthcare services etc.
- Barely 5 min drive to Evergreen Brickworks for Saturday Farmer's Market and nature trailing
- Jesse Ketchum Jr. & Sr. Public School only a 2-minute walk.
- U of T is easy access.
From the Seller! About the neighbourhood:
"It's been incredibly convenient for me to be so centrally located to pretty much everything - work, friends, choir nights, shops, parks, etc. I've often gone weeks without needing to use my car, which is really nice and a GREAT way to exercise without having to go to the gym (there are two Goodlife gyms within 5 min walk - @ Hudson's Bay and Manulife Centres and a yoga studio on Yonge just north of Church/Davenport). The DVP is super close (via Rosedale Valley/Bayview extension and/or Bloor) and connects me to everything.
Have I mentioned safety? I have never ever ever felt unsafe walking home alone from the subway late at night from a night out on the town. The other thing I particularly appreciated is how sleepy the neighbourhood is in early weekend mornings.
I also loved being steps from Ramsden Park (a great off-leash area for the pooches to run wild and socialize and to meet fellow dog people) and the ravines (entry point is in Rosedale about 15 min walk from home)...
There are lots of dogs in the 'hood! If you're a pet owner, having the VEC literally next door to me is a huge relief for any vet emergencies, and there is no shortage of vet clinics within walking distance too (mine was Rosedale Animal Hospital - amazing staff)."
Schools available for residents of 15 McMurrich Street #902
Check for your house number!