168 Simcoe Street #812 | Central Toronto - DowntownSoldJanuary 1970
Chic and easy lifestyle at upscale Qwest by Tridel in heart of Toronto's cultural & financial centre. Go green - No car needed here.
Spacious and south facing, well-laid out 760 sf 1 bedroom suite with RARE (one of 2 flrs) with extra ceiling height.
Perfect for first time buyer opportunity, desirable rental property, or part time residence.
Heart of City Pied a Terre ...
- Chic and easy lifestyle at upscale Qwest by Tridel in heart of Toronto's cultural & financial centre
- Spacious and south facing , well-laid out 760 sf 1 bedroom suite on higher floor.
- Perfect for first time buyer opportunity, desirable rental property, or part time residence.
- Go green - No car needed here. Lots of TTC and public transit routes. Eco-option is an easy walk or bike ride to your downtown destination.
- Enjoy fabulous city amenities nearby .
- Appreciate 24 hour concierge service & security and quality amenities.
- Wonderful combination of location, price & convenience offers outstanding value for first time or investment buyers.
Live Green Location Location!
Cool central spot just south of Queen 1 block west of University Avenue .
- Close to the Four Seasons Performing Art Centre (Opera House), Roy Thomson Hall, AGO, City Hall, ACC, medical centres, the fashion, financial, sport & entertainment districts .
- Shop and dine on cool Queen Street West .
- Convenient Queen & University location provides easy TTC access including 24 hour Queen streetcar, Osgoode subway.
- Easy walk to work in the business district via The underground PATH, shops & restaurants. Bike or walk to U of T.
- By car only minutes to the Gardiner, QEW, DVP, Hwy 427 to Pearson Airport.
- Easy access to the airport on Toronto Island .
- Qwest by Tridel is a sought after building in a fabulous location.
- Value enhanced by RARE one of two floors with extra ceiling height .
- Qwest is a pets allowed with restrictions condo building with great mix of residents.
- Building amenities include concierge, sauna & spa, fully equipped gym, party/ meeting & games rooms. Enjoy a BBQ on the beautifully landscaped rooftop terrace.
- Bright modern kitchen is completed with plenty of granite counters, a large island/breakfast bar, full size appliances, including dishwasher. Overlooks living area for easy entertaining.
- Bedroom offers south city views and wall of mirrored closets.
- Living room enhanced by south facing large windows & high ceilings.
- Broadloom for peace & quiet flows throughout living areas.
- Spacious Dining room can accommodate table & chairs for a dinner party.
- Lots of room for a home office area .
- Main full bath is comfortable size, completed by marble floor.
- Stacking washer/dryer provides ease of insuite laundry .
- Great location, quality and price create exceptional value in this attractive unit in Qwest by Tridel.
Offered at $259,000.
Schools available for residents of 168 Simcoe Street #812
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technical Programs||Commercial Programs|
|Toronto||Simcoe St||1-153(Odd)||Ogden Jr PS||Ryerson CS||Jarvis CI||Central Technical School||Central Commerce CI */ Northern SS|
|Toronto||Simcoe St||4-248(Even)||Ogden Jr PS||Ryerson CS||Harbord CI||Central Technical School||West Toronto CI|
|Toronto||Simcoe St||225 Only||Ogden Jr PS||Ryerson CS||Harbord CI||Central Technical School||Central Commerce CI */ Northern SS|
|Toronto||Simcoe St||280-300(Even)||Orde Street Jr PS||Lord Lansdowne Jr & Sr PS||Harbord CI||Central Technical School||Central Commerce CI|
|Toronto||Simcoe St||281-285(Odd)||Orde Street Jr PS||Lord Lansdowne Jr & Sr PS||Harbord CI||Central Technical School||Central Commerce CI|