2 Aberfoyle Crescent #105 | West Toronto - The Kingsway
Spectacular one-of-a-kind corner suite featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1620 square feet plus 2 huge terraces and 2 great parking spots!
Stunning & Spacious 2 Storey Suite That Feels More Like A House!
This bright and beautiful renovated unit sparkles inside and out! Location is everything and this one can't be beat! Tranquil private views of Tom Riley Park, and steps to Islington Subway Station, parks, The Kingsway shops & fine dining and every modern day amenity you could ask for!
You really get the best of both worlds! Bonus of a turn key condo lifestyle -yet youthful and vibrant feel of a house with walk out terraces from both levels. No elevators necessary! Great for downsizers, and for travellers or cottage owners to have a fabulous low maintenance home to return to.
Enjoy the private, care-free outdoor living spaces with the added rare bonus of a barbecue being allowed with this suite with the most beautiful views all year round. Truly provides an oasis within the city landscape.
Exceptional floor plan and elegant designer living space! Great for family entertaining with main floor powder room, gorgeous modernized kitchen with high end appliances & breakfast area plus an array of upgrades throughout!
All inclusive maintenance fees allow for easy budgeting with no monthly surprises! Well maintained building & amenities including 24 hour security/concierge staff.
Ideal for families, executive couples or "empty nesters" coming from a larger home!
This executive condominium blends well with its Kingsway neighbours in this pocket of the city surrounded by stately homes!
- Pretty front entrance and foyer with double French doors, marble floors and a large coat closet.
- Thoughtful layout with large principal rooms and soaring ceiling height on both levels plus plenty of natural light from being on the corner.
- Stylish 2 piece guest powder room with granite counters and marble floors.
- Open concept living/dining is made for entertaining. Plenty of space to host large family gatherings.
- 2 sets of sliding glass doors walk-out to the expansive partially covered wrap-around terrace.
- Numerous large windows allow for an abundance of natural light throughout the main floor.
- Almost 10 foot ceilings on the main floor and quality wood-laminate flooring throughout.
- Designer kitchen includes Corian counters, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry, tiled floors and ample cupboard/counter space.
- Sun-filled breakfast room
- Convenient walk-out to the terrace!
- Walking up to the 2nd floor you will appreciate the 8'10" ceiling height throughout.
- Comfortable and quiet master retreat!
- 4 piece ensuite bath with corian counters, marble floors, enclosed shower and separate soaker tub.
- Walk-in closet with custom built-ins.
- The pice de resistance is the 240 square foot wrap-around covered balcony with spectacular tree-top views. A perfect spot for enjoying a good book and glass of wine after a long day!
- The 2nd bedroom is another large room with a double closet and large windows. + Located right beside the 3 piece bath, it's like having your own ensuite.
- 3 piece upgraded bath with marble floors and large enclosed glass shower.
- The 3rd bedroom is another bonus. If you don't need that many bedrooms it would make the perfect home office/spare guest room or nursery.
- Major benefit is having an actual, full size, separate laundry room with extra space for all your linens & folding. Perfectly tucked away off the main hallway.
- Broadloom throughout the second floor.
Mature West End Neighbourhood!
An affluent and well established location known for its idyllic setting along Tom Riley Park, tree-lined streets and cozy community feel! Located just north of Bloor Street West and east of Islington Avenue the world is your oyster without ever having to get in the car.
Quick and convenient access to superb restaurants along Bloor, shops, medical offices, banking, lots of groceries stores and even a Service Ontario and day care right across the street!
Miles of parkland surround! Tom Riley Park is your backyard oasis! A 14.8 hectare park that follows Mimico Creek to Bloor Street West. The park features a baseball diamond, multipurpose sports field, six senior and five junior tennis courts, children's playground and an allotment garden. Located at the south-east end of the park is the Memorial Pool & Health Club and Central Arena.
Attention golfers! Within a 10 minute drive to some of the best golf courses of Toronto --- Islington, Lambton and St. George's to name but a few!
Residents can enjoy spa treatments, afternoon tea, brunch or a drink & dancing at the historic Old Mill Inn & Spa or catch a flick at the Kingsway Theatre.
Shopping could not get any better! Just a 5 minute drive to The Village of Islington on Dundas Street West between Montgomery Road and Kipling Avenue which has an upscale tone with a small town feel. Stores here include gourmet shops, a deli, drug stores, hardware store, flower shops, coffee houses and over 30 pubs, restaurants and cafes. The area known for its art and history is home to Arts Etobicoke, Creative Village, The Music Studio and Montgomery's Inn.
The Kingsway Village shopping district at Royal York & Bloor has a mix of small shops, a flagship LCBO, restaurants, cafes, theatres and professional/medical services. Big box stores are on Dundas West or the Queensway.
Superb school district -- Islington JMS, popular Etobicoke Collegiate, Etobicoke School of the Arts and many private, alternative, Catholic and daycares close by.
Well served by public transit! A hop, skip and a jump to Islington subway station one block away, connecting you along the Bloor-Danforth subway lines.
Motorists are approximately 20 minutes from downtown via Bloor Street. Commuters are within a 10 minute drive of the Islington and Kipling Avenue on-ramps to Highway 401 which connects to all major highways. Airport is a very convenient 10-15 mins.
The Building -- Town & Country II
A midrise condominium located at Bloor and Islington just west of the Kingsway neighbourhood.
Two Aberfoyle prides itself with a true sense of community. The building hosts many social activities throughout the year including holiday parties, summer barbecues, theatre trips, aquafit classes, and more!
Amenities include: Exercise room, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, change rooms, saunas, party room, lounge, recreation room, billiards room, landscaped courtyard,
24 hour concierge, security and visitor parking!
Built by Pianosi Development in 2001, consisting of 12 floors and 116 suites. This well run building is managed by Brookfield Condominium Services. 2 Lomond is the sister building - Town & Country 1
Owner initiated upgrades include:
- 2011 ~ Renovated kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
~ Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances: stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher and fridge
Offered at $929,000.