25 Earlington Avenue #326 | West Toronto - The KingswaySold
Enjoy a turnkey lifestyle in The Kingsway. Gorgeous newly renovated suite! Luxury boutique building! Shows like a model. Desirable South / East amazing views over the trees, gardens & skyline. Quiet & peaceful oversized private balcony. Pet friendly.
Ideal opportunity for first time buyers and those looking to downsize or a pied-a-terre! Just move right into this gorgeous, fully renovated, exceptionally spacious & well laid out 695 SF. Shows just like a model suite. Original owner has continually custom upgraded it and has renovated & enhanced it even more in 2021.
Light and bright with high ceilings, and open concept, it fits a variety of sizes of furnishings. Check out the wood finished custom closets to maximize space. (Separate locker near parking space as well). Entertain in the sparkling white open kitchen with full size newer stainless steel appliances & granite counters at the breakfast bar or large dining area.
Major bonus of being a quiet south facing unit, with no traffic noise. Work from home in peace. In these times, it is essential to have your own outdoor space too, so you benefit from the expansive balcony and beautiful views of the gardens, tree tops and Humber.
Don't like to be tied to an elevator? This 3rd floor suite is easy to access via stairs too! Stay in shape and escape the city by walking your dog / running / cycling along the nearby Humber River.
Luxury lifestyle living in this elegant low rise boutique building in The Kingsway. Access the grounds and the spectacular rooftop terrace, gas BBQ etc. without all the maintenance or snow shovelling :) The Essence has its own diverse condo community including young professionals and retirees. The concierge, maintenance staff & condo board are friendly keep the building in immaculate condition, a place you are proud to call home.
TTC is steps away from condo entrance doors so you can feel safe coming and going. There is also underground parking for your car, and visitors. Even a car wash area too! If you work odd hours, you still have Gym access 24/7. It is lovely having the Concierge accept mail deliveries even when you are not home.
- "The Essence." One Of The Finest Boutique Buildings In The Kingsway
- Only 6 Stories, 126 Units
- Well managed, with excellent reserve fund
- Pet friendly
- Luxury abounds in this beautiful building with high-end finishes and intelligent design.
- A meticulously clean, safe & friendly community
- Consistent and reliable 24 hour concierge and maintenance team are personable and get to know you by name
- The property manager is on site and is available to respond to homeowner concerns in a timely fashion
- Low % of tenants
- Communication from property management is excellent with timely emails.
- Newsletters from the condo board and a working Essence website keep homeowners up to date with pertinent news and information
- Active Condo board is invested in the safety and well being of its residents.
- Ensuite security system is functional and connected to the front desk
- Beautiful grounds with gardens and sitting areas
- Suite 326 overlooks a private outdoor garden with waterfall feature.
- Spectacular Rooftop Terrace with access to Gas BBQ & views of downtown Toronto CN Tower / skyline.
- Car Wash area
- 24 hour Gym access, Sauna
- Party/Meeting Room
- Underground visitor parking
- Minimal maintenance - no snow shovelling or gardening to do - just enjoy!
- 2021 Major Renos: Professionally painted throughout, newly installed wood laminate flooring, upgraded cabinetry in kitchen & bathroom by professionally spraying, plus hardware. Reglazed bathroom sink and bathtub. New bathroom fixtures/faucets, new kitchen backsplash, new light fixtures, 2 new kitchen appliances.
- Recent Kitec plumbing replacement (September 2021)
- Custom closets (wood) in bedroom and front foyer (2008)
- Brand new stainless steel dishwasher & stove (2021)
- Stacked washer/dryer (December 2018)
- Stainless steel fridge (2014)
- Professionally installed Roman blinds (living room)
- Custom top down bottom up blinds (bedroom) for the right amount of light and privacy
- Custom black out curtains (bedroom)
- Stainless steel above range microwave (2017)Suite Features
The Prestigious Kingsway Neighbourhood:
- The Essence Condominium is a beautifully maintained building immersed within The Kingsway in the west end of Toronto.
- Surrounded by exceptionally manicured homes and families that take pride in not only their home but their community.
- Nestled by the Humber River on the east side of building, which provides a scenic nature escape from the city - great for runners, cyclists, and dog owners...paved road is a surprisingly short walk directly to the Old Mill & Subway Station.
- TTC bus stop is situated in front of the building taking you to Kipling St or High Park Stations. Or Royal York is an easy option as well.
- Grocery shopping is close by (Loblaws, Freshco, Wal mart) along with Bruno's Fine Foods
- Coffee shops are within walking distance (including Starbucks or bakeries such as Ma Maison)
- Fitness studio across the street (F45)
- Recreational options at Memorial Pool & Health Club including aerobic and aqua fit programs for adults.
- Central Arena on Montgomery Road offers public skating, organized ice & ball hockey leagues for children and adults.
Schools nearby include Lambton Kingsway Public School & Kingsway College.
- The nearby Brentwood Public Library features a variety of children's programming.
- Lambton Kingsway Park hosts baseball games in the Spring, hills for tobogganing in the winter and a small ice rink for skating and hockey in the winter.
- Easy access to the excellent restaurants, amenities, high end boutiques, and a flagship LCBO along Bloor Street West.