26 Noble Street #7 | West Toronto - ParkdaleSoldJanuary 1970
Artists and artisans live and work in this hip converted warehouse space in heart of Toronto's oldest neighbourhood. In the tradition of the original New York loft warehouse 26 Noble Street is a unique building in a great location for work. Units almost never available in 26 Noble Street. This is only the second one to appear EVER on MLS.
Artist Loft in Groovy Parkdale - Queen Street West...
- Artists and artisans live and work in this hip converted warehouse space in heart of Toronto’s oldest neighbourhood.
- In the tradition of the original New York loft warehouse 26 Noble Street is a unique building in a great location for work.
- Units almost never available in 26 Noble Street . This is only the second one to appear EVER on MLS.
- Enjoy this 816 SF 1 bdrm, 2 level unit that has been thoughtfully finished and renovated. Huge windows for natural light . Renovated bathroom, walk-in closet, & sleeping loft.
- Incredible open concept and towering ceilings live/work space . Versatile space for another bedroom, great work at home office space, and fab eat-in style family kitchen – ideal for friends visiting.
- Convenient Parkdale location provides easy access to bus and streetcar. Go green – No car needed here. Enjoy city amenities nearby including parks, theatres, galleries, bistros & retail.
- Low maintenance all inclusive maintenance fees!
- Seldom available combination of location, price & authentic loft live/work space offers outstanding value for the right buyers.
- Conveniently located north of Queen, east of Lansdowne Avenue in heart of Parkdale . Nearby to the vibrant neighbourhood of Roncesvalles, Beaconsfield & Liberty Villages.
- Enjoy green spaces including McCormick Park, Community Centre & skating rink, plus quick travel down Dufferin Street to the waterfront and the Martin Goodman Trail.
- Liberty Village offers a flourishing nightlife with bars, lounges and restaurants. Shop and dine on West Queen West in the boutique shops, trendy restaurants and galleries. Library, Beer & LCBO convenient.
- Go green: 24 hour street car service along Queen connects to the Queen subway station and the downtown core. Bus service along Lansdowne leads to the Bloor-Danforth subway. 10 minutes from Exhibition GO station. Eco-option is commuting to work by bicycle.
- Street parking by city permit at cost of $130 per year.
- Motorists have easy access in and out of city via the Gardiner Expressway and Lake Shore Blvd.
- Use downtown airport on Toronto Island for convenience .
True Loft Warehouse!
- 26 Noble started off in 1903 as a dairy and segued into a mattress factory long before 1991 conversion to loft/studio accommodation.
- Small building with only 11 units the owners are the Board of Governors and manage the building themselves. Building mandate is to support the arts and people in the arts . Owners have Condo Act permission to interview potential purchasers for their agreement to support the mandate of the building and their willingness to take responsibility for projects under self-management.
- Friendly, talented owners include guitar maker, ceramic artist, paper-maker/textile artist, photographer, print-maker, Shadowland Puppet Theatre, Holistic lifestyle consultant. Mix of live/work and non-live in studios.
- Owners are a passionate group who care deeply for the welfare of the building and take great pride of ownership. Owners & tenants are mixed age group.
- Condo maintenance fees are kept very low and straight forward. They are low because self managed and no frills lifestyle. They vary according to the expenses and has lately averaged $374 per month.
- Unit 7 faces east with a bank of windows with view of blooming trees. Offers open plan, exceptional layout and plethora of space.
- High wood plank ceilings with beams and exposed pipes are painted white for light reflection. Track spot lights highlight display and work areas. Antique wood floors create warmth and character.
- Main floor living and office areas flow together into great room with warm wood floors and wall of windows. Could easily separate office area for large bedroom.
- Spacious retro kitchen offers loads of counters for prep, natural gas stovetop for the active cook, storage and above cabinet display space.
- Combined kitchen / dining area allows large table for entertaining. Wood floors and hanging lamps create warm ambience for conversation.
- Renovated oversized bath offers walk-in tiled shower with tempered glass shower stall and natural tile floors and walls.
- Cosy loft space with pass through opening to main area includes laminate floor provides comfortable sleeping room to accommodate king size futon.
- Closet space has been configured to provide maximum storage. Walk-in closet accommodates all-season wardrobe & includes built-in shelves, drawers, hanging poles & mirror.
- Insuite laundry adjoins bath and features stacking front loading washer & dryer .
- Pets are restricted to cats or birds. Dogs not allowed to live here.
- Great location, artistic purpose and price create exceptional value in this rarely available loft unit.
Offered at $349,900.
Schools available for residents of 26 Noble Street #7
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technical Programs||Commercial Programs|
|Toronto||Noble St||All Numbers||Alexander M G Ave Jr & Sr PS */ Parkdale Jr & Sr PS||Alexander M G Ave Jr & Sr PS */ Parkdale Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI||Central Technical School||West Toronto CI|