284 St Helens Avenue, Unit 145 | West Toronto - Bloor West VillageSoldJanuary 1970
Authentic loft in converted mattress factory. Modern amenities with industrial finishings.
Cool up and down living space enhanced by substantial private patio with garden access located on quiet north side of building.
Contemporary open floor plan for easy entertaining, one bedroom plus den on lower level, it features a bathroom on each level, 11 foot ceilings with exposed ductwork, laminate floors and open chef's kitchen.
Lofty West End Lifestyle!
- Authentic loft in converted mattress factory. Modern amenities with industrial finishings.
- Cool up and down living space enhanced by substantial private patio with garden access located on quiet north side of building .
- Convenient Bloor & Lansdowne location provides easy access to bus and Bloor line subway. Walk to shops, local restaurants & new art galleries on Bloor. Close to The Junction and Roncesvalles Village.
- Contemporary open floor plan for easy entertaining, one bedroom plus den on lower level, it features a bathroom on each level, 11 foot ceilings with exposed ductwork, laminate floors and open chef's kitchen.
- Convenience enhanced by owned parking space plus a storage locker outside the unit.
- Superb combination of location, price & flair offers outstanding value for first time or investment buyers.
Setting & Location!
- Located on quiet street south of Bloor west of Lansdowne , just blocks east of Roncesvalles, The Junction and High Park.
- Looking to green the environment? Easy walk to Lansdowne or Dundas West subway stations on the Bloor line. Alternatively bike downtown or around the neighbourhood.
- For convenience when driving it is a quick trip to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport.
- Situated near two of Toronto's hippest destinations: Roncesvalles Village and The Junction . Close to interesting cafes and food shopping. Summer is highlighted by a variety of festivals and street activities.
- Nearby on Bloor there are delicious local eateries including popular Vena's Roti shop plus newer art galleries.
- 284 St Helens Avenue Unit 145 offers style and comfort in a unique 2-storey loft. Private entrance from a tree-lined pathway to the large private terrace & front door.
- Bloorline Lofts is a five year old condo building with many young professional residents in fields such as community planning, catering & the arts. Lovely neighbours include singles, couples & families with small children.
- Spaciousness enhanced by 11 foot ceilings with exposed ductwork. Open staircase was sanded, stained & laquered in 2009.
- One bedroom plus den gives space for extras like a home office, multimedia room, guest area, library or workout area!
- Warm laminate floors flow throughout.
- Floor to ceiling windows flood unit with light.
- The premium north side of the building features extra quiet terraces. The patio expanded by a deck in 2007 is great for enjoying coffee in the a.m., hosting a bbq for family & friends on the weekend or sitting out with a glass of wine for relaxing on a summer's evening .
- Open chef's kitchen with maple cabinets is completed by hood fan, Whirlpool appliances including black-finished electric range, dishwasher, stainless steel fridge. Breakfast bar is convenient for socializing during dinner parties.
- Living, dining & kitchen combine to form Great room for easy living.
- Master bedroom improved in 2007 with custom wardrobe built into grand walk in closet, and semi ensuite bathroom.
- Lower level features timber ceilings & loads of storage.
- Stacking washer/dryer provides ease of insuite laundry .
- Careful condo maintenance program keeps building in excellent repair. Grounds security includes sensor light at corner of building; well lit parking lot; parking enforcement.
- Great location, quality and price create outstanding value in this remarkable unit in the Bloorline Lofts.
Offered at $309,900.