356 McRae Drive #401 | Central Toronto - LeasideSold
Boutique Low-Rise in Leaside! Spacious corner suite boasting east, north and west facing views! All inclusive maintenance fees allow for worry free living! Well run building with responsive building managers, friendly consciences neighbours, visitor underground parking and fabulous amenities!
Boutique Low-Rise in Leaside!
Prime Leaside! Spacious and bright 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom corner suite in a well-run low-rise building. Wonderful opportunity for professionals and empty nesters!
Rarely do these condos come on the market for sale. This unit offers plenty of space, a premium location and well designed floor plan for a fraction of the price. Excellent opportunity to get into Leaside while you still can!
- The kitchen is separated from the hall by a half-wall , adding structure without interrupting the open flow of the room. Ceramic floors, classic wood cabinetry and tons of extra counter space make for easy meal preparation!
- The breakfast bar is that perfect casual area for serving up cocktails & snacks to family & friends!
- Expansive, L- shaped open concept living/dining room is flooded with natural light. The spacious principal rooms and layout work well for entertaining!
- Open den off the livingroom is ideal for a home office
- Brand new laminate flooring & freshly painted throughout
- King sized master bedroom boasts a large 4 piece ensuite bath and walk-in closet. A west facing window allows for plenty of natural light.
- The 2nd bedroom has a double closet with sliding doors, a north facing window and double French doors leading into the living room.
- The 3 piece bath located off the foyer is ideal for visiting guests.
- Ensuite laundry room with a full sized washer & dryer. A rare find in condos!
- Exclusive use of 1 underground parking space and locker.
- All inclusive maintenance fees allow for care free living!
- Well run building with responsive building managers, friendly conscientious neighbours, visitor underground parking and fabulous amenities! Pet friendly!
- Turnkey living perfect for empty nesters moving from a house, young families or professionals!
- Highly prized location offers many scrumptious restaurants, shops, super stores and recreation all within walking distance! Convenient bus stop right out your front door! A short drive to downtown and the business core!
Prime Leaside Location!
Situated in South Leaside at the corner of Randolph & McRae close to Laird Drive. Pretty tree-lined streets and cosy community boasting a proud sense of ownership! An ideal place to call home with all amenities nearby!
Lots of local shopping... Walk to the conveniently located plaza at the south east corner of Laird/McRae with many great stores including; Home Depot, Sobeys, LCBO, Starbucks, Best Buy, Golf Town, Sport Check and many more...
The newest shopping development, Leaside Village, located along Laird, has one of the largest Longo's in the City! To name but a few you will find The Beer Store, Tim Horton's, delicious cupcake shop, Linen Chest, Pet Valu, Against the Grain restaurant, Mucho Burrito and many more...
Bayview Avenue features an array of shops , banks, specialty stores, gourmet cafes and a huge variety of popular restaurants. Enjoy Cumbrae's meats, Alex Farm Cheese, Whitehouse butchers, De La Mer fish market, Epi Bread, Cobbs Bread, Hollywood Gelato, Rahier Bakery.
More local shopping can be found at the Sunnybrook Plaza located at the north-east corner of Bayview & Eglinton.
Extensive local recreation! Few Toronto neighbourhoods can match Leaside regarding sports & wellness. The Leaside Memorial Community Gardens at Millwood Road and Laird Drive is a multi-recreational complex that includes 2 indoor ice arenas, an indoor swimming pool, a curling rink and an auditorium.
Trace Manes Park located off McRae Drive is the home of the Leaside Tennis Club which has six tennis courts, a playground, baseball diamond and an outdoor natural ice rink which is in use from late December until the end of February. The Leaside Public Library is situated adjacent to the park.
Green space and parks surround! Enjoy nature and fitness activities in Serena Gundy Park and Sunnybrook Park. In addition to offering ideal picnic spots Sunnybrook Park features top notch sports fields, an exercise trail and horseback riding stables.
Superb school district attracts many families to this neighbourhood - Bessborough P.S., Rolph Road P.S., St. Anselm Catholic School, Northlea P.S., Leaside High School, Crescent School, Toronto French School, Junior Academy, Children's Garden Nursery School... to name but a few!
Transportation is a snap! Bus route #88 along McRae connects to the St Clair subway station or the #56 Leaside to Eglinton subway station connecting passengers to the Yonge-University subway line.
Motorists can be downtown in ten minutes via the Bayview extension which also links up with the Don Valley Parkway and a myriad of commuter highways.
The Randolph -- At 356 McRae Drive is a clean and well maintained boutique 5 storey building with only 50 Units. This handsome brick building is home to many proud long-term residents and shares its own strong sense of community.
Amenities include common gardens with barbeque, billiards room, upgraded exercise facilities, sauna and security system. The underground parking garage includes visitor parking.
Offered at $0.