36 Howard Park Avenue #308 | West Toronto - RoncesvallesSold
Beautiful Suite in the Howard Park Residences
Borrow a cup of sugar from your neighbour! Friendly and quiet boutique building in Roncesvalles; a friendly and vibrant neighbourhood. Give your dog a bath in the doggy spa then do a downward dog in the yoga studio! Heat and cool your suite without worrying about emissions with this building's geothermal heating and green-roof! Just a few examples of the many thoughtful amenities in this well-designed building. 1 bedroom + den/home office, and 1 locker, and 2 bike lockers.
Live in an efficiently designed, green suite in one of Toronto's best neighborhoods! A quiet and friendly building, this suite is the perfect peaceful retreat with quick access to core downtown Toronto. Elevated living at less of a cost to mother nature, this eco-building includes geothermal heating and a green roof! With a super-functional layout, absolutely no space is wasted!
It's no longer a secret - this is the place to live! Conveniently located in the heart of one of Toronto's most desirable, inclusive, and popular neighbourhoods. Enjoy a family-style environment, pretty tree-lined streets, preferred schools, numerous transit options, the St. Joseph's Health Centre nearby, and High Park just a block away.
Elevated living in a well-thought-out space:
- Love to cook up a storm after going to the Sorauren Park farmer's market? You'll appreciate the gas range and the gas BBQ hookup!
- Afraid of a little rain and snow but want to relax outside? The large covered balcony will give you shelter. This very private balcony is designed to truly be an extension of your living space
- Working from home? The large open-concept den/office is still nicely separated from the rest of the living space.
- Engineered hardwood floors throughout
- 1 locker
- 2 indoor bike parking spots. One is the loneliest bike that you could ever park! Two spots are better than one - way more fun than having none, whoa-oh...
- Quiet, and friendly building
- Newer build (2017)
- Clean & safe
- Dog friendly
- Green roof
- Media room
- Doggy spa
- Yoga studio
The Ideal Neighborhood:
- Close to any and all transit options
- On a quiet street but close to all transit
Right in the Heart of Roncesvalles Village!
As they say "Location, Location, Location"! This building is in a prime spot in the centre of the area. Enjoy the convenience of walking to all of the area amenities, parks and transit.
Roncesvalles Avenue underwent years of construction to establish a showpiece pedestrian/eco-friendly boulevard, a pioneering example for Toronto for safe TTC access and a thriving green space on the main city street. Works well for the new reality of physically distanced shopping & curbside pick up.
Enjoy the relaxed neighbourhood vibe:
- Tree-lined streets
- Laneways for kids play
- Mix of ages & diverse backgrounds of the residents in this one of a kind community!
Shopping a plenty!
Enjoy the variety of chic restaurants and gourmet stores with traditional Polish delis, coffee shops, professional and personal care services and family businesses.
Sought After Neighborhood Shops:
- The Chocolateria
- The Cookery
- De La Mer
- Ed's Real Scoop
- the Revue Theatre
- The Local
- Ari's Place
- Cafe Polonez
- Qi Natural Foods
- Scooter Girl
- Cherry Bomb
- Rowe Farm
- Hugh's Room
- Many green grocers
- ... and much more!
Walk to favourites and highly-touted restaurants:
- La Cubana
- Gold Standard
- Pizzeria Defina
- Barque Smokehouse
- Ace Restaurant
- Stamp's Lane
Easy access to large scale stores near Dundas/Bloor:
- Shoppers Drug Mart
Health and safety at your fingertips, this building is only a few blocks from the massive St. Joseph's Hospital.
Close to some of Toronto's best maintained and most iconic parks, Howard Park Residences allow for plenty of outdoor activities year-round!
Attention outdoorsy people!
The entrance to the Sorauren Park is right next door! This park is host to limitless activities just waiting for you to join in!
- Farmer's market
- Little league sports
- Public tennis
- Official enclosed off-leash dog area
- Pumpkin patch after Halloween
- Outdoor skating rink
- Wabash Centre
- Sorauren Town Square
Fans of the great outdoors will appreciate being able to walk to High Park & the 399 acres of public parkland. Conveniently located only a few blocks to Lake Ontario & the Western Beaches, enjoy walking/biking/running on The Martin Goodman Trail.
Desirable neighbourhood schools attract many families to the area:
- Howard Park Jr P.S.
- Fern Avenue Jr & Sr P.S.
- Bloor Collegiate
- Western Tech
- Many daycares, private, alternative, and Catholic schools close by.
Commuters delight! Get downtown or out of town in mere moments!!
- Streetcars on Roncy via Queen take you straight downtown
- Great access to 504, 505/506, 501 lines
- Easy access to Dundas West/TTC Subway on the Bloor-Danforth line and the GO train station and airport UP Express!
- Go downtown via Gardiner/Lakeshore
- Go out of town via QEW
- Pearson Airport & 400 series highways are easily accessible from this location.
Current Owner's Own Words:
"Roncy is a friendly, vibrant neighbourhood with lots of great shops, bars, and restaurants. The building is quiet, clean, and safe, with a mix of young families and professionals, and there is an inclusive community here - the kind of place you can borrow a cup of sugar from a neighbour. Dog friendly. Great building amenities including gym, media room, doggy spa, and yoga studio. It's on a quiet street but has the benefit of being close to several streetcar lines, walking distance to Dundas West Subway Station, the GO, and UP Express. Sorauren Park and High Park are a short walk away, as is Sunnyside Beach."
Schools available for residents of 36 Howard Park Avenue #308
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technological Programming||Commercial School|
|Toronto||Howard Park Ave||1-55(Odd)||Howard Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI */ Bloor CI||Western Tech|
|Toronto||Howard Park Ave||2-66(Even)||Howard Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI */ Bloor CI||Western Tech|