55 Lombard St. #303 | Central Toronto - DowntownSoldJanuary 1970
Move right in to this one bedroom plus den, two-bath suite in The Bentley, a low-rise designer boutique building.
Truly amazing size and value in such a cool location in Toronto!
Drop-dead gorgeous award winning rooftop terrace.
With a versatile open concept floor plan, huge kitchen, master ensuite, separate locker and underground parking, this light filled suite is the ultimate first time buyers' home.
Chic downtown living!
- Move right in to this one bedroom plus den, two-bath suite in The Bentley, a low-rise designer boutique building.
- Truly amazing size and value in such a cool location in Toronto!
- Drop-dead gorgeous award winning rooftop terrace.
- With a versatile open concept floor plan, huge kitchen, master ensuite, separate locker and underground parking, this light filled suite is the ultimate first time buyers' home.
- Popular with young professionals, the location offers ideal access to downtown business & entertainment - steps to the financial district, The Hummingbird Centre, Bluma Appel Theatre and the landmark Canon Theatre.
- Toronto's premiere food market, the St. Lawrence Market, is around the corner , as is the Distillery District, Ryerson University and George Brown College.
- St. James Park is a two minute walk and Moss Park is only five minutes away.
- For a real getaway from the hustle & bustle of city life, the Toronto waterfront with its access to the Islands is within walking distance.
- Conveniently there is a 24 hour Dominion grocery store only minutes away on Gould, as is The Eaton Centre and the bustling Dundas Square.
- Transportation is a snap!
- The Queen & King streetcars connect to stations on the Yonge/University line, or it's a quick 5 minute walk to either subway station.
- By car the Adelaide on-ramp to the DVP is only a few minutes away, as is the Gardiner and Lake Shore Boulevard.
Comfortable living in the city...
- The Bentley is a brick-exterior building with great 24hr concierge and friendly neighbours.
- The spectacular rooftop lounging areas with barbecues , heated outdoor pool and stunning landscaped gardens are a highlight. Enjoy the interlocking brick paths and the gorgeous city views!
- Constructed approximately 25 years ago, the building is very well maintained and offers extremely spacious, well-designed suites and very inclusive maintenance fees .
- Unit 303 is approximately 1059 square feet - huge for a condo downtown!
- This lovely south facing suite features wood parquet floors and fabulous floor to ceiling windows, resulting in a sunfilled tranquil living space (especially key in the winter months when daylight is at a premium).
- To enter the suite, convenient double doors add elegance and practicality while moving.
- The tiled entry hallway and large front hall closet are invitations to shed outerwear.
- A powder room is conveniently located here for guests.
- A stunning use of wide open space , the living room, dining room and den allow for great flexibility to entertain, have a home office, have a large dining set, and/or library and/or large screen TV.
- The oversized kitchen is rare for condos nowadays, with lots of room for cooking, 5 appliances and is open to the dining area with a pass through.
- The ensuite laundry has its own room with storage off the kitchen, and includes newer stacking washer & dryer.
- The master retreat is significantly larger than average, with floor to ceiling windows adding a blast of light in the mornings.
- There are many built-ins and storage areas, including a double closet with mirrored doors.
- The five-piece ensuite bath was upgraded with new fixtures this year, and includes a soaker tub and two sinks for easy morning and evening routines.
- Terrific opportunity and value! Show and sell today!
Offered at $289,900.