55 Lombard Street #406 | Central Toronto - DowntownSold
An unbelievable floor plan with over 1000 square feet of superb living space! “The Bentley” is a boutique building located on a quiet residential street within a 5 minute walk of the Eaton Centre, King and Yonge subway station, St. Lawrence Market and the Financial Core.
Spacious Suite in Boutique Building!
Oversized principal rooms, stunning kitchen, large 1 bedroom + den could easily be used as a 2nd bedroom, 2 bathrooms and parking! Immaculate condition! Move-in ready!
Well-run building with a real sense of community! Friendly and courteous neighbours! Gorgeous rooftop patio with beautiful gardens and heated salt water pool make this an ideal spot to call home.
Amazing combination of location, price & cutting edge space offers outstanding value. Almost all inclusivemaintenance feesallows for easy budgeting!
Enjoy living life in one of downtown Toronto's most vibrant neighbourhoods!
Ideal space for professional couples, downsizers or investors!
- Double doors open into this fabulous suite. Ideal for moving large pieces of furniture.
- 2 piece guest powder room, complete with crown molding.
- Double coat closet at entrance for convenient storage.
- Expansive open concept living and dining room is a delight for entertaining.
- Stunning laminate floors and new LED pot lights throughout.
- Sun-filled den, freshly painted, would be easy to close off and use as a 2nd bedroom or use as a great office space.
- Sleek sophisticated kitchen includes a breakfast bar, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, mosaic glass tiled backsplash, new LED pot lights, farmhouse style double sink and lots of counter and cupboard space!
- Beautiful master complete with a large walk-in closet, double doors off the living room and a 5-piece luxurious en-suite bath with His & Hers sinks, marble counters and a separate linen closet.
- The large laundry room is not typical for most condos! Full-sized front loading stainless steel washer and dryer with plenty of room for cleaning supplies and extra storage space.
- Exclusive use of 1 underground parking spot.
Hip Downtown Location!
55 Lombard Street offers convenient access to Toronto's business & entertainment districts popular with young professionals! With a Walk & Transit Score of 100/100, the world is your oyster to discover on foot!
Situated around the corner from one of Toronto's most popular landmarks The St. Lawrence Market! Home to over 200 food vendors, frequented by tourists and locals alike. The market was founded in 1803 and was recently ranked by National Geographic as one of the best food markets in the world.
This neighbourhood has a flourishing, classy nightlife with hip restaurants, galleries, bars & lounges in the Distillery District,King & Queen Street.
A shopper's delight! Downtown residents have a wide variety of shopping opportunities available to them. This mix includes high-end fashion stores on Bloor Street , trendy shops and restaurants on Church Street, and day-to-day retail shopping on Wellesley, King, Parliament, Queen, Gerrard, Sherbourne and Charles Street. The major shopping centre in this part of the city is the Eaton Centre , which is Toronto's largest indoor shopping mall, with over three hundred stores.
The Yonge shopping destination includes over 600 retail stores, 150 bars and restaurants, 8 hotels, 4 theatres and Yonge-Dundas Square which is Toronto's version of Times Square and features year round concerts, events and community celebrations.
Plenty of parks surround! Allan Gardens the largest public park in the Downtown core! Home to the Allan Gardens Conservatory and botanical garden! Calendar of events include: Spring, Easter and fall flower shows as well as a Victorian Christmas show.
St James Park, David Crombie Park a multi-faceted linear park that runs through the centre of the St. Lawrence neighbourhood along The Esplanade. This park includes pretty strolling & sitting gardens, a waterfall, a handball court, and a basketball court
The John Innes Community Centre located at 150 Sherbourne Street, has an indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, running track, weight room, cardio training room, games room, woodworking shop & craft room. Adjacent to the community centre is the Moss Park Arena which includes pleasure and power skating programs as well as hockey leagues and a summer hockey camp.
Go Green! 3 minute walk to either the 503 or the 504 King St. East @ Church connecting to stations along the Yonge-University-Spadina subway lines! Union Station is within walking distance of the neighbourhood as well.
Motorists are approximately ten minutes from Lake Shore Blvdand the Gardiner Expressway.
The Building ~ The Bentley
One of 84 units located in this boutique building called "The Bentley". Just east of the financial core of the city, The Bentley was one of the first multi-level parking garages in the City of Toronto prior to being converted into a residential building.
First class building amenities include: Party/meeting room, concierge, landscaped rooftop deck and garden, and rooftop outdoor salt water pool.The outdoor rooftop terrace has an interlocking brick floor, various seating and lounging areas, barbecues and gardens, all with great views of the city. An added bonus of a large 2nd floor patio with a stairway leading right to Starbucks!
Offered at $0.