70 Absolute Avenue #1211 | Mississauga - DowntownSold
Spacious and Bright 1 Bedroom Condo in the Iconic Absolute World towers in Mississauga City Centre! Five-Star Style Amenities
Hello 1st-time buyers or investors, here is your chance to own a beautiful condo in the iconic Absolute World towers condominiums with a great layout, 9-foot ceilings plenty of natural light at an affordable price! A superb location in the heart of Mississauga City Centre just minutes to Square One and every amenity right out your front door.
Flooded with natural light, this spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo includes ownership of 1 underground parking spot and a locker.
30,000 square feet of 5-star The Absolute Club House building amenities that include:
- Fitness areas, two squash courts, a half-sized basketball court/gymnasium, running track
- Indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub
- A large recreation room that can be divided into three separate rooms available for bookings to the residents of Absolute World. These rooms include catering kitchens, a pool table, a foosball table, a ping pong table, and a bar to host many memorable gatherings.
- Movie theatre, can be booked for private events
- Guest suites for a small fee
- Enjoy The Oasis - an exclusive terrace for the residents boasting over 10,000 square feet of outdoor space featuring multiple barbecues with separate cooking spaces as well as plenty of dining and seating space. The Oasis also features a community fire table to enjoy sitting on a Summer evening.
- The Paw Spa is our residential pets boutique self-serve spa. Located on the P2 parking level, this area provides a customized walk-up wash station with easy to use the shower head and also a pet drying station.
Common area renovations completed in 2021!
Almost all inclusive maintenance fees = peace of mind and care-free living without having to worry about any exterior maintenance or yard work.
Attention to all you incredible health care heroes! Credit Valley and Mississauga Hospital are both just a quick 10-minute drive away. Amazing community spirit with helpful and considerate neighbours makes this an ideal place to call home!
Welcome to Suite #1211
- Approximately 600 square feet of living space.
- Open concept living/dining room with engineered wood floors and approximately 9-foot height ceilings.
- Enjoy the exclusive use of the expansive 20-foot balcony off the living room with views to the west.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar, loads of counter space, granite countertops, double sink, ceramic tile backsplash.is the perfect spot to enjoy casual meals and appy's with guests.
- A big bedroom with broadloom and a large picture window offers loads of natural light.
- 4 piece bath offers a large vanity mirror and combined shower/tub.
- Laundry closet with stackable washer and dryer neatly tucked behind closed doors.
Prime Central Mississauga Location!
Located in the heart of Mississauaga City Centre! It serves as the downtown core for Canada's sixth-largest city. Enjoy the convenience of all the amenities at the Mississauga City Centre nearby just to the south of Hurontario. Easy access to Highway 401 and 403 make this neighbourhood an ideal choice for commuters.
Lots of local shopping for every craving! Heartland Town Centre located at Mavis and Brittania is an outdoor shopping centre that occupies 2,200,000 square feet of space and has 180 stores, making it is one of Canada's largest malls. There are also smaller shopping plazas in Hurontario located along the major arterial streets that offer convenience type stores as well as restaurants and shops that reflect the cultural diversity of this neighbourhood.
The oh-so-popular Square One is a short 5-minute drive or 15-minute walk and is the largest Shopping Centre in Ontario with over 320 shops, services, dining, and entertainment options.
Plenty of local recreation! Courtenay Park Library and Living Arts Centre located at 730 Courtneypark Dr. W, offers yoga, pilates, karate, volleyball, badminton, basketball, tennis, soccer, track and field, and more. The Mississauga Living Arts Centre is located just a few minutes south of here in the City Centre neighbourhood.
Celebration Square, located at 300 City Centre Drive, is an open-air venue that hosts a variety of events and concerts. This outdoor public square features a state-of-the-art event venue complete with a permanent main stage amphitheatre. There is also an interactive water feature in the summer months as well as movie nights, fitness classes, concerts, a Canada Day celebration, food truck rallies and more. In Wintertime, The Square transforms into Mississauga's largest outdoor skating rink and hosts numerous events, including a New Year's Eve celebration.
Be in and out of the city in no time by way of the 401, 403 and QEW.
|Kitchen||12.5×9 ft (3.8×2.7 m)||M||Granite counter-tops|
|Living/Dining||18.2×10 ft (5.6×3.1 m)||M||Engineered-wood flooring|
|Bedroom||15×9 ft (4.6×2.7 m)||M||Broadloom|