70 High Park Avenue #402 | West Toronto - High Park
High Park Luxury Building! Well designed and fully upgraded 2 bedroom, 2 full baths split floor plan with large balcony in landmark Daniels Building. Steps to Toronto's stunning High Park, subway and Bloor West. Remarkable combination of location & affordable luxury offers outstanding value for professional couples and those looking to downsize yet stay in the community.
High Park Luxury Building!
- Well designed and fully upgraded 2 bedroom, 2 full baths split floor plan with large balcony in landmark Daniels Building.
- Steps to Toronto's stunning High Park for nature lovers, exercising, dog walks, kids play and relaxation.
- Unobstructed views of the leafy treed High Park/Bloor West Village neighbourhood. Tons of natural light from floor to ceiling windows.
- Convenient High Park location means nearby subway (especially desirable in winter!) and walk to grocery & restaurants on Bloor West or even Dundas West in the much revitalized Junction .
- Owned private underground parking space plus separate locker adds value and convenience.
- Architecturally striking modern 5 year old building at 70 High Park built over historic church highlights Art deco look & beautiful detailing including original columns and marble floor in lobby.
- Remarkable combination of location & affordable luxury offers outstanding value for professional couples and those looking to downsize yet stay in the community.
- Conveniently located half a block to Bloor Street West and High Park subway stop. Surrounded by some of Toronto's most popular residential neighbourhoods including Bloor West Village, Roncesvalles, The Junction & High Park.
- Enjoy magnificent High Park with its 399 acres of public parkland including off-leash dog park, walking trails, outdoor theatre, picnic grounds, sports fields, flower gardens & historic museum.
- 1 Block to Park Lithuania for kids playground & tobogganing, and five minutes to the Lakeshore and Martin Goodman Trail for biking and blading along Lake Ontario.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting via High Park station on Bloor subway line. Alternatively bike downtown or around the neighbourhood, and leave the car at home!
- Nearby Bloor West Village well known for its European cafes & specialty food shops offers a wide range of greengrocers, restaurants, boutiques and professional services.
- For convenience when driving it is a quick trip downtown, or to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport .
- Easy low maintenance lifestyle for those on the go!
- Stunning stylish suite with desirable open concept floor plan, modern feel & neutral décor. Ready to move right in!
- Original owners. Upgraded split floor plan - with warm top grade natural hardwood floors throughout, flat black granite counters and 4 fancy stainless steel appliances.
- Spacious extra large private balcony feels like country in the city , as surrounded by leafy tree treeline. Lots of space for plants, garden furniture and entertaining. Unwind with the tranquil unobstructed views of neighbourhood homes.
- Bright master bedroom with hardwood floors , double closet, and custom window coverings allows for a surprising amount of space for furniture.
- Ever desirable for parents and hosting guests the private master ensuite 4 piece bathroom with soaker tub is a real bonus .
- Modern chef's kitchen has plenty of counter space for cooking, stylish black tiled backsplash, plus lots of storage with the additional pantry full size cupboard. The upgraded stainless steel appliances include microwave range hood with fan, glass top range, bottom mount fridge, built-in dishwasher. Upgraded flat black granite counters with additional granite breakfast bar is ideal for serving parties .
- Open Concept Living/Dining is highlighted with the hardwood floors. Convenient storage closet in entry. Naturally lit with the wall to wall windows and walkout to balcony.
- 2nd bedroom is a good size , ideal for kids with space for bed and desk, guests needing a queen size bed, or large home office. Clothes closet, hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows with custom coverings.
- 3 pce guest bathroom is spacious with linen closet and separate glass shower stall .
- Rare large insuite laundry room gives extra space for storage as well as plenty of room for the stacking washer/dryer.
- Enjoy the large out of suite owned storage locker plus owned underground parking spot .
- 70 High Park is a quiet pet friendly condo building with a mix of residents including couples, families, singles & retirees.
- Building amenities include ample visitor parking, separate bicycle lockup, well-equipped gym to save you membership fees, entertainment room, media room plus landscaped patio with BBQ area.
- Building security/safety supported by 24 hour surveillance with 12 cameras. 70 High Park is a heritage building designed for accessibility (great for strollers too!) Very well run, immaculate building.
- Great location, luxurious amenities of the suite and building create exceptional value in this top-quality unit in 70 High Park.
Offered at $349,900.
Schools available for residents of 70 High Park Avenue #402
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technical Programs||Commercial Programs|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||5-105(Odd)||Keele Street Jr PS||Runnymede Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||8-108(Even)||Keele Street Jr PS||Runnymede Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||107-345(Odd)||Annette Street Jr & Sr PS||Annette Street Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||112-344(Even)||Annette Street Jr & Sr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Blvd||All Numbers||Garden Avenue Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Gdns||All Numbers||Howard Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|