100 Saint Johns Road | West Toronto - The JunctionSold
Think you can't afford to buy a renovated detached home in the Junction? Think again! 100 Saint Johns Road offers a remarkable opportunity to move into a superb neighbourhood at a reasonable price!
"Arts and Crafts" Bungalow in the Heart of the Junction!
Think you can't afford to buy a renovated detached home in the Junction? Think again! Need more space? No problem top up or add on! A remarkable opportunity to move into a superb neighbourhood at a reasonable price!
A cozy light-filled home that is extremely space efficient! Sensational front sunroom with built-in storage, 3 bedrooms up and 2 bedrooms down, 2 full baths, future potential to add a 2nd storey or use the lower level with separate entrance for extra income potential/mortgage helper! Don't miss the oversized studio/storage shed in the backyard!
Oozing with character and charm featuring original leaded and stained glass windows, leaded glass built-in bookcases, wood burning fireplace and beautiful original decorative plate rail in living/dining rooms as well as tons of high-end modern updates!
Party time! Summer is just around the corner and this incredible outdoor living space is the perfect spot for entertaining, throwing parties or a good old fashioned cook out with family and friends. The two-tiered back deck and patio with included hot tub with built-in speakers for the lucky new buyers to enjoy!!! Fully fenced-in offers a safe, secure and fun area for your children and pets to play.
This truly special property is in the centre of all the action where you can walk to all the fabulous shops, restaurants, craft breweries and arts scene that the Junction is known for!
Craving a double double? Enjoy the convenience of having Tim Hortons at the end of the street next to Malta Park where you can take your small ones to play.
Perfect for a multitude of buyers! A first-time buyer, empty nester, small family, single parent, professional couple or artist/musician needing a private studio - this place is for you!
You will love the great community spirit that the Junction has to offer! There are so many recreation centres, farmers markets, parks, schools and local activities to enjoy all year round.
Hop on the #40 Junction bus just a 1 minute walk away which runs 24 hours a day and connects to the Dundas West subway station.
Picture Perfect Inside & Out:
Curb appeal! This house is so adorable and stylish; it will make you smile before your key is in the door.
Main Floor ~ 1150 Square Feet of Bright & Airy Living Space
- Renovated bright and cheerful enclosed front sunroom with brand new
energy-certified high-end windows, custom built-in storage, new low maintenance vinyl flooring and pretty stained glass window.
- 8'9" ceilings, front hall closet and pristine hardwood flooring throughout.
- Formal living room with roaring wood-burning fireplace, beautiful stained glass windows and built-in shelving. Large front south facing window allows for loads of natural light.
- Gracious dining room with easy access to the kitchen for ease of catering all your family meals and dinner parties.
- Custom kitchen for the galloping gourmet of the house! Stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, marble backsplash, pot lights, under-cabinet lighting and tiled floors for easy cleanup.
- Large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and stained glass window.
- The 2nd bedroom, overlooking the backyard, with cabinets included.
- Renovated 4 piece family bath with floating vanity, marble tiled floors and tub surround, beveled subway tile in the shower and a deep soaker style tub for long and luxurious baths.
- The 3rd bedroom has a double closet with built-ins and sliding doors, large picture window and built-in shelving.
Lower Level ~ 1015 Square Feet of Incredible Space
- Separate side door entrance with 6'7" ceiling height throughout.
- Soundproofing in ceiling (3 years ago).
- Excellent potential to use for an income apartment.
- Spacious recreation room with broadloom.
- Updated kitchen featuring live edge countertop and brand new subway tile backsplash.
- Huge bedroom with double French doors, large closet, built-in shelving and 2 windows.
- Office/2nd bedroom with tiled floors and a window.
- 4 piece bath with charming stained glass window.
- Open area off the landing with under-stair storage.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Large laundry room.
- Furnace/storage room.
Trendy Junction Neighbourhood!
The Junction is one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Toronto. The revitalization continues as the coolest indie shops and services continue to open. Even The New York Times has raved about it!
Family-friendly street with amazing neighbours and lots of children creates a warm vibe & community feel! Located in a quiet pocket of homes yet just steps to all the action & all of your shopping needs!
Dundas West features the funky Junction cafes (Tim Hortons at the end of the street, Crema & Starbucks both just a 5 minute walk away), delicious restaurants, eclectic antique stores, independently owned shops & a popular weekly farmer's market that runs from May to October. The shopping district of Bloor West Village is also close by.
You don't have far to go to No Frills, Fresh Co., Shoppers Drug Mart & Loblaws along Dundas Street. Find convenient big box stores up on St Clair.
Some neighbourhood favourite restaurants, cafes & stores include: Grasshopper Eatery, Leela Indian Food Bar, Bricco Kitchen And Wine Bar, Stadt, Hole in the Wall, The Beet, Roux, The Sweet Potato, Honest Weight, Playa Cabana Cantina, Nodo, La Rev; craft breweries (Indie Ale House, Junction Brewery). With too many to mention the world is your oyster to discover on foot.
Every September a five-block section of Dundas Street West, between Keele Street and Quebec Avenue, closes for the Junction Arts & Musical Festival a five-day jamboree of music. Check it out www.thejunctionmusicfestival.com
Plenty of parks close by! Malta Park, Beresford Park, Runnymede Park splash pad and playground and Vine Parkette are all close by. (Check out the annual Vine Parkette Pumpkin Walk). High Park, the renowned jewel of Toronto, with its 399 acres of public parkland including Grenadier Pond is just a short distance away.
Easy access to Lake Ontario and The Martin Goodman Trail and the lush Humber River paths & green space too!
Popular school district! Located in the highly rated Annette Jr & Sr P.S and Humberside Collegiate school districts. High Park alternative is also close by as well as many Catholic, French & specialty schools. As an added bonus, Annette Jr & Sr is attached to a fantastic community centre with a pool.
Well served by the TTC. 24 hour bus line along Dundas Street West connecting passengers to the Dundas subway station via the Bloor/Danforth & Yonge lines.
Motorists can be downtown or the Airport in short order. Enjoy the convenience of being located only minutes away from the Gardiner Expressway, QEW, 427 and the 401!
Upgrades & Improvements
2019 ~ Custom energy-certified high-end windows in Sunroom
2018 ~ Custom built extra-large studio/storage shed
2017 ~ Replaced eaves
2016 ~ House professionally painted throughout
2016 ~ Modern slim radiator and custom built-in pantry with pot drawers
2010 ~ Installed large two-tiered deck
Upgraded Roxul insulation throughout the home
Roof replaced 8-10 years ago
Upgraded electrical service to 200 amp panel with GFI
White wood-look blinds custom fit to all windows in living/dining and two bedrooms.
Schools available for residents of 100 Saint Johns Road
Check for your house number!