116 Margueretta Street | Central Toronto - DowntownSold
Stunning 3 Storey Victorian!
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 4 bath home was gutted to the studs & completely renovated with high end materials, including finished lowered basement.
Stunning 3 Storey Victorian!
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 4 bath home was gutted to the studs & completely renovated with high end materials, including finished lowered basement. Includes an amazing garage, with 1 car parking off lane.
Check out the superb home inspection report -- excellent workmanship!
Located downtown in vibrant Brockton Village , conveniently south of Bloor and just north of College Street! Enjoy living in a quiet family neighbourhood nearby the subway, Roncesvalles Village, Little Portugal, Dufferin Grove, the Ossington strip, Parkdale and the Junction Triangle.
Quiet, one way street really keeps traffic to a minimum.
Find these alluring features inside:
- Impressive open concept living/dining room with towering 9'10" ceilings, pristine hardwood floors, and an exposed brick accent wall adding cool factor to the space.
- Sun-filled eat-in kitchen with new stainless steel appliances including gas range, granite counters with ample cupboard/counter space.
- The breakfast area walks out via double French doors to the private back deck. With west facing yard, it is easy to entertain indoors or out!
- Built in speakers in all rooms of the house with separate volume controls (excluding the bathrooms).
- 2 piece "must have" main floor powder room.
- 2nd floor master features exposed brick wall, double closet, large bay window and a walk-out to a front facing balcony. Sit back and enjoy a good book on the weekends without any interruptions.
- The 2nd bedroom facing the back yard gives optimum privacy situated on the other side of the house complete with a double closet and walk-out to a HUGE balcony.
- Renovated 4 piece family bath includes a custom vanity with granite counters and built-in shelving.
- 3rd floor retreat could be a beautiful master suite or popular guest suite! Groovy exposed brick, extra deep double closet, 3 piece ensuite bath with a glass enclosed shower and a walk-out to another large & private balcony!
- Superb finished lower level was excavated 3 feet allowing for extraordinary ceiling height and gives the extra space that every family needs for storage space plus an expansive family recreation room.
Pretty low maintenance perennial garden both front and back and a vegetable garden for the green thumb of the house!
West facing back deck with beautiful planters surround.
Detached 1 car garage in excellent condition includes power electric door opener and is a rare find in the "hood" with plenty of extra storage space for bikes, gardening supplies & tools.
An ideal home for professionals, couples or young family looking to get into this hot pocket of the city close to excellent shopping, cute cafes, TTC and loads of recreation. Get in while you still can and watch your investment grow.
Great community spirit! The owners will really miss their neighbours who are always willing to help water flowers or shovel when they are away.
Lively West End location!
Such a convenient Toronto location where the world is your oyster!
Local street shopping is available on Bloor, College & Dundas Street West.
Nearby Dufferin Mall is a well established 575,000 square foot regional shopping centre , renowned for its rich legacy of community collaboration in the densely populated West End of Toronto. Anchored by H&M, Winners, Walmart, Toys 'R' Us and a No Frills Supermarket, Dufferin Mall features over 140 shops and services, and enjoys over 10 million shopper visits annually.
Dufferin Grove Park houses one of the city's few year-round, organic farmers' markets a hotbed of delicious produce, meats, and prepared goods. For the rest of us, it has a slew of tasty treats. The market runs like clockwork from 3-7pm every Thursday. The Dufferin Grove Bakers sell delicious baked goods from the park's wood oven, while other community programming, such as a cookbook swap is space sporadically throughout the year.
Plenty of parks nearby... Dufferin Grove Park, McGregor Park, Sorauren Park and the ever so popular High Park to name but a few!
Lots of local recreation! The West Toronto Rail Path provides a 2.1 km long direct link for pedestrians & cyclists from the Junction to Dundas & Lansdowne area.
The Bloor/Gladstone Public Library , on Bloor Street east of Dufferin Street, offers programs for adults and children.
Popular School district! Brock Public School, Saint Helen Separate School, Ecole
Secondaire, Bloor Collegiate as well as many alternative, private schools & daycares close by.
GO Green! Well served by public transit, 2 minute walk to the College streetcars, 5 minute walk to Dundas Streetcars & 8 minutes to the Bloor subway connecting passengers to the Yonge-University-Spadina subway lines. Motorists can be downtown in approximately 10 minutes by way of either Bloor, Dupont or Dundas Street and to the airport in 15-20.
Upgrades & Improvements
2014 ~ New stainless steel kitchen appliances
2008 ~ Central air conditioning
* Improved water main to street
* Re-shingled the roof
Offered at $0.