175 Maria Street | West Toronto - The Junction
Surprisingly spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully modernized home with outstanding yard plus 2 car parking! Attention 1st ideal ‘hood’ to get into while you still can and watch your investment grow! The Junction is one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Toronto. The revitalization continues as the coolest indie shops and services open.
Fabulous Semi in Hip Junction!
- Surprisingly spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully modernized home with outstanding yard plus 2 car parking!
- Attention 1st time Buyers! Located on the sunny south side of a great street. An ideal 'hood' to get into while you still can and watch your investment grow!
- The Junction is one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Toronto. The revitalization continues as the coolest indie shops and services open. Even The New York Times has raved about it!
- Light & bright & airy! Preferred open concept main floor plan with eco friendly bamboo floors throughout
- Entertain in the extended open upgraded kitchen and main floor family room. Features gas range, full size newer appliances & subway tiled back splash.
- Walk-out from kitchen to the landscaped interlocked path & outdoor flagstone patio.
- Main floor family room addition is a rare find! Built-in electric fireplace adds warmth & a cosy ambiance! Picture windows overlooking the garden flood the space with natural daylight.
- Upstairs features 2 bedrooms with wood floors & closet organizers & sleek renovated 4 piece family bath
- Lower level includes the guest 4 piece bathroom , plus open area fits a home office and a large laundry area with ample storage space
- Detached oversized 1 car garage via laneway has hydro running to it. Features skylight and loads of extra room for bikes, or motorcycle, gardening supplies etc.
- Tranquil deep lot, with outdoor gardens for the green thumb. Wood privacy fencing surround safe for kids & pets play.
- The sellers have loved the great community spirit that the Junction has to offer with so many recreation centres, farmers market, libraries and local activities. Great school district.
The Trendy Junction!
Family-friendly tree-lined street with amazing neighbours and lots of children creates a warm vibe & community feel!
Located in a quiet pocket of homes yet steps to all the action & any of your shopping needs!
Dundas West features the funky Junction cafes, delicious restaurants, eclectic antique stores, independently owned shops & weekly farmer's market in the summer. Find convenient big box stores up on St Clair.
Every September a five-block section of Dundas Street West, between Keele Street and Quebec Avenue, closes for the Junction Arts Festival a five-day jamboree of music. It drew 260,000 people last year! (www.junctionartsfest.com).
Plenty of parks surround! Maria Street parkette just down the street @ 240 Maria is super convenient for toddlers/moms to meet and play! As well as Malta & Vine Parkette's. George Bell Arena is nearby, as well as the splash pad & playground in Runnymed Park.
Easy access to Lake Ontario & The Martin Goodman Trail. Easy access to the lush Humber River paths & green space too!
Popular school district! Walk to the highly rated Annette Jr & Sr P.S with community centre attached, and Humberside Collegiate. High Park alternative and many Catholic, French & specialty schools all in the area..
Well served by the TTC. There are several bus lines along Dundas Street West & Runnymede connecting passengers to the Dundas subway station via the Bloor/Danforth & Yonge lines.
Motorists can be downtown or the Airport in short order. Enjoy the convenience of being located only minutes away from the Gardiner Expressway, QEW, 427 and the 401!
Upgrades & Improvements
2013 ~ New closet organizers in the master bedroom 2011 ~ Shingles on garage & addition 2011 ~ New eavestroughs on house & garage 2011 ~ New stove & fridge 2010 ~ Professional landscaping 2010 ~ Crown mouldings on main floor 2010 ~ Painted the entire exterior of house 2008 ~ New washer and dryer Circuit breakers & updated wiring Thermopane windows & newer metal exterior doors Forced Air Gas Furnace Central Air Conditioning
Offered at $449,900.