19 Belle Ayre Blvd | Central Toronto - DavisvilleSold
Desirable Detached in Davisville Village!
Completely renovated, 3+1 bedroom, 2 full bath classic 2 storey home with newer garage incorporates many modern upgrades while maintaining the original charm of its era.
Set on a quiet family-friendly street in the established pocket of Davisville Village - safe & fun-filled with kids out playing road hockey, learning to ride their bikes or just out for a walk with the dog ! Wonderful neighbours. A dream spot to raise your family!
Located in the popular Maurice Cody Jr. P.S. and Northern S.S. districts , plus walking distance to Yonge & the subway.
Love the open concept flow for entertaining?It's ideal for keeping an eye on young ones! A real opportunity for a growing family.
Finished lower level incorporates a family recreation room/ 4th bedroom, new 3 piece bath plus office area. Separate side door entrance for ease of bringing all your groceries in!
Numerous worry free mechanicals (including wiring & waterproofing).
2 walk-outs to the big back deck and extended fenced yard with pretty gardens! Plenty of privacy offers space for kids, pets & parties.
* **It ticks all the boxes!***
- Welcoming covered front porch.
- The foyer has slate floors and a front hall coat closet .
- Open concept living/dining rooms with original leaded glass windows, hardwood floors, crown mouldings, deep baseboards and halogen lighting .
- Additional front facing den/sitting/music room.
- Walk-out from the living/family room to the large back deck and serene garden . Great extension for outdoor entertaining/dining space. The garden is beautiful and private when in full bloom.
- Cook's kitchen boasts granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gas range and a breakfast bar for informal dining.
- Bonus office/pantry addition off kitchen with built-in desks and a separate walk-out to the back. Perfect homework spot!
- 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor all with closets and new hardwood floors.
- 2nd floor bathroom was expanded to make a nice 4 piece family bath.
- Finished lower level with separate entrance includes a spacious recreation room with laminate floors and a double closet. Ideal play room/media room or perfect for visiting in-laws or a nanny suite.
- 3 piece freshly renovated bathroom with heated floors.
- Laundry/utility room has lots of space for storage.
- Office nook with above grade glass block windows, new broadloom & storage closets.
- Be sure to find the amazing additional storage room (for storing bikes, lawn mowers and all of your gardening supplies) behind the recently rebuilt garage with electric door opener
Located just east of Mt Pleasant Road and west of Bayview Avenue this is truly a one-of-a kind community to live & play!
This distinguished neighbourhood has always been one of Toronto's most sought after places to live where residentsenjoy convenient access to excellent public and private schools, shopping, restaurants, parks/recreation, and transit service.
Renowned School District! Maurice Cody Jr P.S., Hodgson Sr P.S.,North Toronto Collegiate, Northern S.S., John Fisher French Immersion! Nearby prestigious private schools such as Greenwood College, St. Clement's School, BSS & Upper Canada College. Plenty of neighbourhood daycares... Little Tot's Manor, Manor Montessori School &Busy Little Beez to name but a few!
Stroll to all of your shopping needs . You can either walk to nearby Mt. Pleasant Rd or Bayview Ave. where you will find some of Toronto's best restaurants, cafes, mouth watering bakeries, specialty shops, antique/collectable stores, toys, clothing, chocolatiers, gelato and an old fashioned movie theatre that attract people from all over the city.
Lots of local recreation! The June Rowland's Park located at the corner of Davisville Ave & Mt Pleasant Rd features a baseball diamond, six tennis courts , a volleyball court, a splash pad, children's playground & amazing farmer's market on Tuesdays .
The Mt Pleasant library offers plenty of programs for kids, teens and families.
Catch a flick at either the SilverCity Yonge & Eglinton or Cineplex at Canada Square.
Go Green! Walk a short 10 minutes to the TTC station or hop on the #11 Davisville bus just a few doors down that will take you to Davisville station connecting you to along the Yonge-University-Bloor subway lines.
This area offers motorists quick access to downtown Toronto via either Mt Pleasant Rd/Jarvis or via the Bayview extension and DVP!
* **Upgrades & Improvements!***
New hardwood throughout the second floor
Freshly repainted entire interior
New lower level bathroom
Laminate and pot lights in rec room
New Hot water tank
New Front loader washer & dryer
New side door opens out with wind catcher chain
New stairs to lower level
New broadloom on the stairs and lower level
Stairs to deck from living room
Waterproofed the front and north side - previously waterproofed rest of front before porch
Replaced the rear lower roof and all the wall flashings
Replaced chimney flashings on the main upper roof & wall flashings on the front porch
Main floor renovation included
Removing walls for an open concept plan.
Insulated all the exterior walls
New kitchen / back office/pantry
New Expanded bathroom on 2nd floor
Replaced the original garage -- with neighbour -- space for turn around
all wiring updated no knob and tube.
Offered at $0.