192 Grenadier Road, Toronto | West Toronto - RoncesvallesSoldJanuary 1970
Classic High Park Setting!
Rare offering of long time family home on huge property on prestigious street in one of Toronto's most desired neighbourhoods.
Grand 3 storey Edwardian detached 5 + bedroom home on premium 33' x 125' lot in prime Roncesvalles Village, steps from High Park. Extraordinary combination of location, price & distinctiveness offers uncommon value for the perceptive buyer.
Classic High Park Setting!
- Rare offering of long time family home on huge property on prestigious street in one of Toronto's most desired neighbourhoods.
- Grand 3 storey Edwardian detached 5 + bedroom home on premium 33' x 125' lot in prime Roncesvalles Village, steps from High Park.
- Elegant single family home with original woodwork, hardwood floors & details intact . Home has never been divided.
- Enjoy rare city convenience of private drive , single detached garage & 6 parking spaces .
- Walk to fab Roncesvalles Avenue with its European ambience is a diverse mix of chic restaurants & gourmet stores mixed in with ethnic delis, coffee shops & family businesses.
- Easy access to bus, streetcar & subway . Enjoy the verdant streets and parks , and nearby Martin Goodman trail along the waterfront .
- Family friendly neighbourhood with children of all ages living nearby. Walk to public, French Immersion & Catholic schools & local library.
Extraordinary combination of location, price & distinctiveness offers uncommon value for the perceptive buyer.
Located in heart of a historic Toronto neighbourhood of preserved Edwardian architecture.
- Centrally located in prime High Park, just west of Roncesvalles, east of Parkside Drive, just south of Howard Park in established neighbourhood with easy access to Roncesvalles Village, Bloor West Village, and Downtown .
- Half a block to High Park the jewel of the Toronto Parks system with its 399 acres of public parkland including Grenadier Pond, walking trails, outdoor theatre, picnic grounds, flower gardens & historic museum.
- Run, bike or blade along Lake Ontario on the amazing Martin Goodman trail.
- Go green! Lots of choice in public transit . Roncesvalles & Howard Park streetcars connect to Dundas West or downtown via Queen & King streetcars. Alternatively bike downtown or around the neighbourhood.
- For expediency when driving it is a quick trip to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport .
- 192 Grenadier Road has been cherished by the same family since 1967 and offers a new family the chance to update it and make it their own .
- Expansive detached home with main & second floor bay windows offers traditional floor plan with 5+ bedrooms total, skylights, family size eat-in kitchen, enlarged second floor bath, wood burning fireplace.
- Main floor is highlighted by hardwood floors in the grand foyer with 2 closets, spacious living room with gorgeous stone fireplace & bay window, formal dining room complete with beamed ceilings, beautiful wood staircase with its own bay window.
- Kitchen is unusually large with brick extension to create a generous country style kitchen with walk out to the deck & fully fenced yard for barbecuing & good times. Newer fridge, stove and built-in dishwasher.
- Second floor includes 3 good size bedrooms plus heated solarium/office . Main 6 piece bathroom complete with Jacuzzi tub, bidet and double sinks. Master bedroom features bay window and fireplace .
- Stairwell lit by skylight bathes 2nd and 3rd floor landings in natural light .
- Third floor offers 2 spacious bedrooms with huge closets which share 2 piece ensuite bath. Great space for guests, kids, home office or gym .
- Lower level is fully finished and could convert to great nanny or in-law suite with separate entrance . Features 4 piece bathroom, large recreation/ play room with laminate floors, oversized laundry room, cold storage and spacious storage/utility room.
- Private gated drive leads to well maintained single detached garage with power and cement floor at rear of property. Pretty landscaping & retaining wall on front yard. Driveway offers extensive parking for family or guests .
- Home has been cared for with many mechanical upgrades including roof '03, hot water gas boiler '05, copper wiring on circuit breakers, replaced drains and water main '07.
- Incredible location, potential and price create superb value in this outstanding High Park / Roncesvalles Village home.
Schools available for residents of 192 Grenadier Road, Toronto
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technical Programs||Commercial Programs|
|Toronto||Grenadier Hts||All Numbers||Swansea Jr & Sr PS||Swansea Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||Grenadier Rd||1-125A(Odd)||Howard Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||West Toronto CI / See Footnote Below14||Western Tech||West Toronto CI|
|Toronto||Grenadier Rd||4-102(Even)||Howard Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||West Toronto CI / See Footnote Below14||Western Tech||West Toronto CI|
|Toronto||Grenadier Rd||106-206(Even)||Howard Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||Grenadier Rd||127-237(Odd)||Howard Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||Grenadier Ravine Dr||All Numbers||Swansea Jr & Sr PS||Swansea Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|