24 Royal Street | York - Rockcliffe-SmytheSold
First time available for rent! The entire house to yourself! Three-bedroom, two-bath semi-detached with parking, plenty of storage and a beautiful backyard close to the Junction.
Wouldn't it be awesome to live in a beautiful three-bedroom two-bath semi, near the Junction? (Third bedroom is in the basement with high ceilings.)
Situated on a quiet dead-end street, very close to green space, very walkable with easy access to the TTC and major highways. Tons of storage, lovely west-facing backyard, deck and parking.
- Recently renovated basement with high ceilings
- Open-concept kitchen and living room
- West-facing backyard with deck
- Off-street parking
- Lots of storage
- Walking distance to the Junction
- A quick walk to shops and restaurants
- Quiet dead-end street
- Plenty of parks and green-space surround
- House has a great layout - perfect for hosting parties and overnight guests
- Easy access to the 400, 427 and 401
- Close to Junction
- AMAZING neighbours, strong community feel, super friendly and helpful
Schools available for residents of 24 Royal Street
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technological Programming|
|York||Royal St||All Numbers||George Syme CS / See Footnote Below25||George Syme CS||Runnymede CI||George Harvey CI|