29 Corbett Avenue | West Toronto - Rockcliffe-SmytheSold
29 Corbett Avenue is a renovated 3 bedroom in the hot "Up and Coming" Toronto Neighbourhood - Rockcliffe Smythe, a hidden gem in the West End!
Renovated 3 Bedroom in the Hot "Up and Coming" Toronto Neighbourhood - Rockcliffe Smythe, A Hidden Gem in the West End!
Why rent when you can own? Opportunity knocks for 1st time buyers to move into this fully updated 2 storey semi-detached with finished lower level! Beautiful south facing sunny yard, deck and parking too! A superb and safe family friendly neighbourhood next to the rapidly expanding and trendy Junction!
5 reasons you will love living at 29 Corbett Ave.
1) Modern & bright eat-in kitchen with Cathedral ceilings and sliding glass doors that walk-out to the yard
2) "Must have" main floor powder room
3) Sunny & bright enclosed front-porch convenient for inclement weather, and space for all your coats/hats/boots or strollers!
4) Lovely outdoor space for entertaining includes a large back deck, stone patio and fully fenced-in yard
5) Extra large parking off the back laneway
This established older neighbourhood includes helpful neighbours and just a couple of short blocks to George Syme Community School & David Appleton Community Centre (with Syme 55), along with Gaffney Park a biking/hiking/walking trail at the end of the street for all you nature enthusiasts!
This popular location is a short distance to The Junction, Bloor West Village as well as big box shopping on St. Clair including the Stockyards Shopping Centre. Easy access to the TTC & Runnymede or Jane subway along Bloor and the future Eglinton Crosstown LRT.
- Large enclosed front porch is ideal for storing strollers, outerwear & kids toys!
- Open concept living/dining room with laminate wood floors.
- 2 piece main floor powder room - great for family life and accommodating your guests.
- Plenty of space to cook up a storm in the kitchen with stainless appliances and ample cupboard/counter space.
- Sliding glass doors walk-out to the recently added deck for enjoying al fresco dining.
- Main floor bedroom works well for kids room or guest room/home office - window overlooks the front porch.
- The 2nd floor offers a large master bedroom, 4 piece family bath, 3rd bedroom and an abundance of closet space.
- Extra large updated family bathroom is a treat for bath time!
- Professionally finished lower level includes pot lights and good ceiling height!
- Enjoy fun recreation room with tiled floors.
- Huge walk-in storage room plus under-stair storage and a full size laundry machines in the laundry/furnace room.
- Optimal privacy and a secure spot in the backyard to let your dogs roam, kids play or enjoy drinks and dinner with family and friends.
- Here is your chance to own a move-in ready freehold home vs. a condo!
Thriving West End Location!
Corbett Avenue is conveniently located just north of St. Clair Avenue west, with easy access to the Runnymede station of the Bloor subway line via the nearby Runnymede bus stop.
This vibrant neighbourhood is a mix of old world and gentrification. Family-friendly and blessed with excellent transportation routes plus a varied commercial shopping district, this area also boasts a multitude of parks, recreation centres, golf courses and trails!
The Junction is short walk away and is considered one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Toronto. Enjoy all the trendy coolness of the Indie bars, coffee shops, restaurants, design shops. Nearby Dundas West & St. Clair West allows easy access to big box shops, groceries, Walmart, LCBO, Home Depot, Best Buy, to make your errands a one-stop-shop event. The Stockyards Shopping Centre at Keele & St Clair is continuing to grow. The drive-thru Starbucks is a popular spot to grab a quick cup of java on the go!
For those who love the great outdoors, the area provides wonderful opportunities for hiking, biking, and blading along the beautiful Black Creek Valley. Enjoy the creek's natural beauty while strolling the paved walkway through Black Creek Park off Rockcliffe Boulevard, marvel at the panoramic valley views from Gaffney Park at the end of the street, or indulge your passion for sports at the nearby soccer fields used by the West End United Soccer Club.
Pet lovers will delight in the abundance of space to watch your furry friends run and play at Woolner Dog Park.
Popular tobogganing hill located at the end of the walking trail is busy in the winter! The Dave Appleton Community Centre on Pritchard serves the community with popular activities & games nights, dances, and workshops.
Great school district! George Syme C.S. (which has French Immersion), Rockcliffe M.S., Runnymede Collegiate, Western Tech, Ursula Franklin as well as many Catholic, private and alternative schools close by.
Go Green! Get central in 20 minutes via the St. Clair streetcar or the #71 Runnymede bus connecting you to the Bloor-Danforth-Yonge subway lines.
There is a multitude of car & bike share programs that are really convenient & popular in the neighbourhood. The West Toronto Rail Path provides a link for pedestrians and cyclists most of the way downtown!
Upgrades & Improvements
2019 ~ Full replacement of eavestrough, downspouts, addition of soffits and facia
~ New stainless steel dishwasher
2017 ~ Stainless Steel Stove
2015 ~ Carpet in all bedrooms
2014 ~ Back deck, fence, 2 gates, stone patio and walkway in the front
~ Washer, dryer and stainless steel fridge
2010 ~ Air conditioning unit
Schools available for residents of 29 Corbett Avenue
Check for your house number!