29 Princeton Road | West Toronto - The KingswaySold
29 Princeton Road is an incredible, rarely available, completely renovated, elegant and spacious, detached 2-storey home located in the exclusive Kingsway neighbourhood!
Incredible Kingsway Family Home in Picturesque Setting!
Rarely available, completely renovated, elegant and spacious, detached 2-storey home located in the exclusive Kingsway neighbourhood. Invest in your forever home in this magical enclave surrounded by mature trees, scenic trails and pretty properties.
Set on a large 35 x 120 foot lot with a 2-storey addition - family room, breakfast nook, huge master with ensuite. Lambton-Kingsway school district, private drive and parking for 3 cars.
A growing family will thrive in this 3200 square foot home (including lower level)
- Extensive main-floor plan boasts a large family room addition with gas fireplace and walk-out to backyard
- Gracious living room with large bay window plus a handsome wood-burning fireplace.
- Chef's kitchen
- Sun-filled large breakfast nook
- 3 bedrooms and 3 baths
- Finished lower level with recreation room, exercise room and loads of storage space
This highly prized west-end Kingsway location offers fabulous shopping, schools, parks and recreation, quick walk to Royal York subway station and a short drive downtown or to the airport. Quiet, yet so convenient!
Private fully fenced-in backyard, patio and extra long front yard for all your holiday decor. Plenty of outdoor space for kids, pets and grown up play!
More Details to Appreciate
- Pretty brick exterior facade and landscaped front gardens.
- Welcoming front foyer with coat closet.
- Sun-filled, spacious living room features a front-facing bay window and a fireplace with attractive mantle.
- Elegant dining room will host your largest of family gatherings with panache!
- Space galore for the galloping gourmet to cook up a storm in the kitchen. Quartz counters, breakfast bar and tons of counter/cupboard space.
- The breakfast room is the perfect spot for your morning cereal and casual dining. Central vacuum and under-cabinet kitchen vacuum.
- Step down into the cozy main floor family room with gas fireplace, 9'6" ceilings, a wall of windows and sliding glass doors that walk-out to the beautiful backyard.
- Relax in the tranquil fully-fenced and sunny backyard and enjoy barbecuing, dog & kids play or parties all summer long.
- Site-finished oak floors throughout the main and 2nd level. Modern glass and oak railings.
- The 2nd floor incorporates a spacious landing, linen closet, 3 generous bedrooms plus dressing room, hardwood floors and 7'10" ceilings.
- Stunning master retreat with soaring 12' Cathedral ceilings, luxurious 4-piece ensuite with heated floors, separate soaker tub and enclosed glass
- The dressing room with sliding pocket door and custom built-ins, is a fashion maven's dream.
- 2nd front-facing bedroom offers a roomy walk-in closet with built-ins.
- The 3rd bedroom is also a good size with a closet and a window facing the side.
- Renovated 3-piece family bath with enclosed shower and heated floors.
- Fully-finished lower level with 1080 square feet and good ceiling height. Laminate floors throughout.
- Separate side-door entrance.
- Comfortable recreation room for family movie nights.
- Step down to the exercise room with 7'5" ceiling height. The perfect spot to get your spin in!
- 2-piece powder room is an added bonus for every busy family.
- Separate laundry & utility room plus HUGE storage room complete this level.
Mature Kingsway Neighbourhood!
The Kingsway is an affluent well-established neighbourhood in Toronto's west end.
Known for its idyllic setting, nestled in the forest of the Humber River Valley! The streets are lined with majestic oak and maple trees that provide the perfect backdrop for the stately homes that grace this neighbourhood.
A shopper's delight! The Kingsway Village shopping district on Bloor Street West has an excellent mix of small specialty shops, chain stores, restaurants, professional & medical services. The Kingsway Mills outdoor shopping plaza on Dundas West is a collection of small chain stores, specialty shops, and a fine food store. Fabulous Humbertown Shopping Centre located at Royal York Road & The Kingsway has plenty of free parking, a large Loblaws and approximately 50 stores and businesses including specialty food shops & high-end boutiques.
Plenty of plush parks surround! The Humber River Valley parklands are a stone's throw to the east. James Gardens gorgeous parkland is nearby. Home Smith Park accessed off Dundas Street West follows the Humber River and is part of a 10-kilometre paved trail that links cyclists, in-line skaters, walkers, and joggers to the Martin Goodman Trail on Toronto's waterfront.
Families have a myriad of recreational options at Memorial Pool & Health Club including aerobic and aqua fit programs for adults. As well as the Central Arena on Montgomery Road offering public skating, organized ice & ball hockey leagues for children and adults.
The nearby Brentwood Public Library features a variety of children's programming.
Take in a flick at The Kingsway movie theatre at 3030 Bloor Street West screens old and new films.
A golf lover's paradise! Within a 10 minute drive to some of the best golf courses of Toronto - Humber Valley, Lambton, Weston, St. George's and St. Andrew's to name but a few!
Superb school district - The highly desirable Lambton-Kingsway JMS, Etobicoke Collegiate, as well as many great private, public and Catholic Schools including the popular Our Lady of Sorrows just north of Bloor on Montgomery. French Immersion is available at Rosethorn Public School.
Transportation is a snap! Easy access to the 401, 427 or Gardiner/QEW. 5-minute walk to Royal York station and bus service via Royal York Road or Islington connects to Bloor-Danforth subway line. Islington Station is also a connecting route for the Mississauga Transit system as well as UP express to Pearson International airport.
Motorists are 20 minutes from downtown Toronto's business and entertainment districts via either Bloor Street or Lakeshore Blvd. The airport is approximately a 15 minute drive.
Upgrades & Improvements
~ AC motor changed (July)
~ Bosch Dishwasher
~ Basement renovation
~ Central air conditioning furnace
~ 2 storey addition and full renovation