29 Tommy Douglas Gardens | Toronto - York
Live a rich cultural & city life combined in the desirable Briar Hill neighbourhood in this immaculate and upgraded 4 year old three bedroom freehold executive townhome.
Outstanding combination of location, price & low maintenance lifestyle offers significant value for first time or investment buyers.
Vibrant Midtown Living!
- Live a rich cultural & city life combined in the desirable Briar Hill neighbourhood in this immaculate and upgraded 4 year old freehold executive townhome .
- Bright open plan living in 1700+ s.f. of traditional charm and modern construction in quiet enclave of newer townhomes backing onto Walter Saunder Memorial Park .
- 29 Tommy Douglas Gardens has been laid out for comfortable living with open concept floor plan , three bedrooms including fabulous master retreat with huge ensuite plus high and dry easily finishable lower level and built-in garage parking.
- Convenient Roselawn & Dufferin location provides easy access to bus & subway. Enjoy Yorkdale Shopping Centre plus local shops & restaurants. Close to popular Columbus Community Centre.
- Family friendly neighbourhood nearby acclaimed Public & French Immersion Schools plus Catholic & Hebrew Schools. Recreation abounds with parkland, playgrounds, baseball diamonds, tennis courts at Viewmount & Wenderly Parks.
- Outstanding combination of location, price & low maintenance lifestyle offers significant value for first time or investment buyers.
- Centrally located just north of Eglinton West between Wm R Allen Road & Dufferin with easy access to diverse neighbourhoods including Bathurst & Lawrence for great delis, Caledonia & Castlefield for big box shopping, Dufferin Street for Italian & Asian food plus high end shopping at Yorkdale Shopping Centre .
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting at Eglinton West or Glencairn Subway Stations on the Spadina line. Frequent bus service on Dufferin or Eglinton intersects with Yonge or Bloor Street subway lines.
- For convenience when driving it is a quick trip to Hwy 401 via the Allen and easy access to the Airport.
- Situated near the Italian and Orthodox Jewish communities with a variety of interesting cafes, food shopping & local stores there is always lots to see and do.
Lifestyle of the active family ...
- Decadent conveniences and upgrades throughout! Enjoy your master ensuite, hardwood floors, crown moldings, professional landscaping, extra high ceilings in basement, private drive and enclosed garage, plus, plus, plus...
- Rare professionally landscape-designed garden oasis in 2007 backs onto park. Bright and south facing, it allows for easy maintenance and is ideal for outdoor entertaining!
- Designer décor includes crown moldings recently installed, custom window coverings and fresh paint throughout in 2009.
- Entrance offers foyer with ceramic floor and convenient built in closet for coats and boots.
- The flowing living / dining room create a Great Room with attractive warm hardwood floors. Walk-out to front private terrace off living room via sliding glass doors allowing natural light to flood living space.
- Modern spacious family sized eat-in kitchen with soaring ceilings & ceramic tiled floors features plenty of rich natural wood cabinets, lots of prep counter space, ceramic backsplash and full size appliances. Walkout to interlocking brick patio & garden for barbecuing & alfresco dining.
- Oak staircase to second floor highlighted by polished wood railing & spindles.
- Well thought out floor plan for privacy - 2 good sized bedrooms with natural light and tons of closet space on second floor are separated by hall for privacy . Suitable for home office, kids or guest room.
- Oversized 4 piece bath on second floor offers ceramic tile finishings, large counters and storage for those who appreciate being organized & is convenient to bedrooms and guests. Hall linen closet .
- Hardwood floors flow through the second floor bedrooms plus 3rd floor master bedroom.
- Sumptuous master bedroom retreat answers your wish list - luxurious ensuite bathroom with separate shower and soaker tub for hours of relaxation, plus large walk-in closet to house your whole wardrobe, huge bedroom, and features French door to private balcony overlooking rear gardens, green space & stunning Toronto skyline .
- Lower level off the kitchen is a blank canvas with sizeable potential recreation/family room or nanny suite plus roughed in three piece bath.
- Mid lower level features laundry area plus storage and direct access to the garage which is a treat for unloading groceries and in cold inclement weather!
- Two parking spaces. Single attached garage. Keyless garage entry installed 2009.
- Convenience throughout enhanced by cable & phone hookups in every room. Top end central vac installed 2009. Alarm system roughed in.
- Lots of visitor parking for guests.
- Great location, quality and price create excellent value in this well-located Briar Hill neighbourhood home.
Offered at $429,900.