31 Mooreshead Drive | West Toronto - EtobicokeSold
Gorgeous complete reno in lovely Bloordale Gardens.
Live on an incredibly quiet, peaceful & child safe, pretty leafy street. Located in an appealing enclave of established detached brick homes close to parkland, amenities & all the city conveniences.
Attractive, bright and sunny south facing property with lovely perennial gardens.
Bloordale Gardens Full Reno!
- Live on an incredibly quiet, peaceful & child safe, pretty leafy street. Located in an appealing enclave of established detached brick homes close to parkland, amenities & all the city conveniences .
- Recently renovated & mechanically upgraded 3+1 bedroom bungalow with new professionally finished lower level retains its cool retro character and charm. Move right in! Turnkey ready.
- Approx 2600 s.f. of living space including both levels. Layout perfect for entertaining, family life and working at home.
- Attractive, bright and sunny south facing property with lovely perennial gardens.
- Plenty of parking with attached single car garage plus wide private drive.
- Wonderful family friendly street with a mixture of older & younger families and children of all ages. Lots of babies coming along as homes change over in this stable locality.
- Advantageous combination of location, price & condition offers great value for today’s buyer.
Convenient + Comfortable Location!
- Bloordale Gardens is a mature neighbourhood located west of West Mall, south of Burnhamthorpe, north of Bloor surrounded by parkland and yet minutes to great local shopping, Sherway Gardens & schools.
- Easy commute to downtown Toronto , and great neighbourhood if travelling often via Pearson Airport .
- Walking destinations include summer/fall Farmer’s Market at Etobicoke Civic Centre, the outdoor pool, ice rink & tennis courts. For wine connoisseurs enjoy the new Vintages at the LCBO on Burnhamthorpe. Lots of quality casual dining not too far away, and walk to the Firkin.
- Hike the linked Parks system , starting at Bloordale and arriving at the Olympium at Centennial Park. The local parks have newly upgraded playground structures. Walk on the wildlife side and enjoy glimpses of rabbits, cardinals, hawks, possums and the occasional deer.
- Local elementary school Eatonville JS is about 2 blocks away and early French immersion is available at Millwood JS about 5-6 blocks away. Catchment for Bloordale MS & Silverthorn CI. St Clement Catholic School is located in nearby Markland Wood.
- Go green – available TTC and public transit routes connect east or west via bus for Mississauga transit as well as to Islington subway station.
- For expediency when driving it is a quick trip to Hwy 427, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport .
Delightfully Done-up ...
- 31 Mooreshead Drive combines older character home appeal with stylish quality renovations .
- Spacious and sunny detached home offers 4 bedrooms total, newer chef’s kitchen, 2 updated baths plus recent fully renovated lower level ideal for growing family life, and suite potential.
- Main floor living spac e with sparkling original hardwood flooring throughout includes all newer doors with brushed nickel hardware, crown mouldings, quality thermopane windows & doors.
- Enter through the welcoming foyer, with space for coats and boots.
- Living room is ideal for big family get togethers , and is highlighted by multi paned bow windows.
- Dining room is open to the family size kitchen which is fun for hanging out with the chef! Lovely trims, plenty of space for dining suite. Bathed in natural light with picture window and quiet street & tree outlook.
- Generous cook’s kitchen was fully renovated with solid wood maple cabinets with abundant storage, thick granite counters, hardwood floor, stainless steel range hood with built-in microwave, stainless steel refrigerator, convection range & dishwasher.
- Main floor 3 pce bath fully renovated with continuity from the kitchen including custom maple cabinets, granite countertop and marble floor, tiled tub and new light fixture.
- Three main floor bedrooms continue the hardwood flooring. The foyer is wide and comfortable for family life with linen closet. The California shutters add style to each room.
- Main floor master bedroom overlooks back garden & double closet with quality built in shelving.
- Expansive lower level was waterproofed in 2006 and recently fully refinished. Numerous pot lights throughout. Raised windows allow plenty of natural light throughout.
- Trendy gas fireplace with flames in crystal, & new lush broadloom complete the recreation/family room. Plenty of space for home theatre and surround sound, plus another full playroom for kids and their toys!
- Ideal basement for teenagers or visiting family. The double size office is flooded in light, and laminate flooring runs through bedroom & office. Cedar closet in bedroom meant for offseason storage.
- Well thought out laundry area with storage, folding & drying area feature ceramic tile floors. Extra storage rooms.
- Roughed-in kitchen on east wall offers possible in-law or nanny suite potential, or a wet bar for parties! Private entry through side door on main floor.
- Lower level 3 pce bath was fully renovated with white fixtures, glossy wall tiles, ceramic tile floor & separate walk-in shower.
- Home Energy audit with high rating conducted in 2008. New SEER 15 air conditioning system installed in 2008 as a recommendation through the plan. Forced air gas furnace installed in 2000.
- Exterior improvements include fibreglass shingle roof in 2004, new garage door in 2005. Interlocking tumble brick walkway and rear patio installed.
- Natural Gas hookup for BBQ & extensive gorgeous perennial gardens, including rosebushes add to relaxing summertime enjoyment.
- Excellent location, quality and price create superb value in this outstanding Bloordale Gardens home.
Offered at $0.