352 Quebec Avenue | West Toronto - High ParkSold
Lovely High Park Location and Quality of Life!
Sprawling renovated detached duplex with decks, private garden and private parking.
Blend of traditional charm and modern amenities with expensive updated mechanicals.
Outstanding combination of location, income and updating offers remarkable value for today’s buyers.
Lovely High Park Location & Quality of Life!
- Sprawling renovated detached duplex with decks, private garden and private parking.
- Convenient High Park location provides easy access to everything! Walk to bus, subway, shops, restaurants & parks. Nearby The Junction & Bloor West Village .
- Blend of traditional charm and modern amenities with expensive updated mechanicals.
- Several options here! Lease both suites or rent the spacious one bedroom main floor garden suite and live in the fabulous 2nd/3rd floor 2 bedroom suite.
- Easy conversion to large single family home now or in the future.
- Pretty tree lined family friendly street with children in all age groups.
- Outstanding combination of location, income & updating offers remarkable value for today's buyers.
- Enjoy the mix of old-fashioned city neighbourhood life with nearby parks, excellent schools including Humberside Collegiate, Annette library & local shopping plus public transit.
- Centrally located in High Park on a lovely street nearby The Junction, High Park & Bloor West Village .
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting to downtown via Bloor Street subway. Alternatively bike downtown.
- For convenience when driving there is easy access to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport .
- Situated around some of Toronto's most popular urban neighbourhoods with interesting cafes, galleries and food shopping highlighted by seasonal festivals and street activities .
Urban living at its finest!
- 352 Quebec has been renovated and upgraded for owners' comfort.
- Detached home features an efficient & well-designed floor plan. Spaciousness enhanced by high ceilings.
- Appreciate sizeable one bedroom garden suite & a bright, airy two or three bedroom upper suite both with roomy summer decks.
- Subsidize living expenses with an easy to rent quality secondary apartment. OR easy conversion eventually to single family.
- Each unit features insuite laundry .
- Warm hardwood floors flow through the main and second & third floors.
- 2nd floor sunroom is bathed in light, and glass for quiet retreat.
- In the clement weather enjoy morning coffee on new decks or in the vast private fenced garden .
- Two updated chef's kitchens for easy meal prep & entertaining.
- Two modern baths enhance the quality of life.
- Attractive traditional home offers great quality of life in one of Toronto's most sought after neighbourhoods.
- Closed brick wood burning fireplace with workable flue.
- One car garage & parking.
- Spacious basement for rec room or storage.
- Recent upgrades include new boiler in 2006; electrical inspection & upgrade with new panels in 2006; tuckpointing in 2008.
- Great location, excellence and price create outstanding value in this attractive High Park home.
Offered at $0.