39 Prince Rupert Avenue | West Toronto - High Park
Outstanding value! Enjoy this terrific traditional semi-detached 3 bedroom 2 full bathroom home just steps from High Park, Roncesvalles Village & The Junction. Lane and single detached garage.
Quiet shady street, one block long with no through traffic in superb family neighbourhood. Schools, parks & amenities nearby.
Opportunity Knocks in Hip High Park!
- Urban life on the edge of a vast forest and cool village. Move into this terrific semi-detached 3 bedroom home steps from High Park, Roncesvalles Village & The Junction .
- Quiet shady street , one block long with no through traffic in great neighbourhood. Schools, parks & amenities nearby.
- Prime location, just west of Dundas & Bloor location provides easy access to bus, subway. Close by GO train station may be future Airport stop.
- Traditional 2 storey semi with finished basement allows lots of space for family life.
- Bonus is lane access to detached single garage , and great curb appeal.
- Exceptional combination of location, price & welcoming lifestyle offers outstanding value for all buyers.
Location Location Location!
- Explore the plethora of nearby recreation sites by bike or on foot. Enjoy High Park, the Waterfront Trail, and the future Railpath currently under construction.
- Centrally located in High Park , just north of Bloor Street West in long-established residential neighbourhood.
- Walking distance of shops & local restaurants in The Junction & Roncesvalles Village, and Bloor West Village that is minutes away by car.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting via 3 mihnute walk to Dundas West station on Bloor Street subway or the GO train at the nearby Bloor station. Alternatively bike downtown or around the neighbourhood!
- For convenience when driving it is a quick trip to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport .
Fresh look at old times ...
- Classic 90 year old semi-detached home offers traditional floor plan with 3 bedrooms, recreation room in basement plus 2 four piece bathrooms .
- 39 Prince Rupert Avenue has been improved for comfort with new high efficiency furnace in 2008.
- Enter home through sunny enclosed porch , convenient for bikes, strollers and outer clothing!
- Main floor living space includes separate office, living room, dining room with upgraded laminate flooring and working kitchen.
- Separate office allows work at home in heart of household.
- Living room carpeted for quiet enjoyment or conversation with guests.
- Extra large dining room expands the kitchen and offers convenient space for eating, homework and playtime. Counter depth large stainless French door fridge adds to convenience.
- Food prep kitchen with laminate floor flows into dining/family room. Walk out to the fenced yard for barbecuing & entertaining in the good weather.
- Three Bedrooms on second floor include spacious master plus family bedrooms or home office & guest room.
- Main 4 pce bath on second floor serves that level.
- Lower level is fully finished with recreation/media room or guest/teenager's bedroom with convenient full four piece bath.
- Lower level features laundry/utility room with newer Bosch washer plus extensive storage areas.
- One parking space . Single detached garage via lane.
Great location, class and price create excellent value in this lovely High Park home.
Offered at $399,900.