4 Webb Avenue | West Toronto - Bloor West VillageSold
First impressions are everything and 4 Webb Avenue leaves a lasting one! A quiet, uber family-friendly, treed Bloor West Village neighbourhood where the world is your oyster to discover on foot!
Spacious Upgraded Semi - Storybook Setting in Bloor West Village / High Park
First impressions are everything and this wonderful street and home leaves a lasting one!! A quiet, uber family-friendly, treed neighbourhood where the world is your oyster to discover on foot!
Walk to Runnymede subway, superb schools and fabulous restaurants and shops of The Junction or Bloor West. It's no wonder Toronto Life has ranked Runnymede-Bloor West Village as the #1 most desirable neighbourhood in Toronto to live!
This delightful wide, open & bright semi with addition off the back offers 3 bedrooms + office upstairs, huge eat-in kitchen, main floor mud room, and partially finished lower level. Charming and ready for the happy chaos of a household of kids, pets and entertaining!
Enjoy some serene outdoor living space. The back garden offers a quiet oasis with a recently-built oversized cedar deck with storage and India stone patio, while the front garden has many low-maintenance perennials and a glorious mature Maple Tree for summer shade.
The cherry on top for the lucky new buyer is the gorgeous, oversized, recently built SUV size garage. Custom-designed and built by a master builder, it features high-end Hardie Board siding, a skylight, and tonnes of extra storage space for bikes, garden equipment as well. The garage echoes the 'cottage style' of the house, in terms of colour and design - so sweet!
The welcoming "olde fashioned" covered front porch is a popular gathering spot for impromptu meet and greets. There are also occasional neighbourhood get togethers. Halloween on Webb Avenue is a magical time!
Good Vibes Inside!
- The double door entry keeps it cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- 8'5" ceilings and hardwood floors throughout the main floor.
- Gracious open concept living/dining rooms were made for entertaining with a cosy wood fireplace hearth.
- Sizeable modern kitchen with centre island and white cabinets & tiled backsplash.
- Convenient mud-room off the kitchen/back deck is a blessing for bustling family life, especially on rainy/snowy days!
- The 2nd floor offers an abundance of space for a growing family or working from home!
- 8'2" ceilings, walk-in linen closet and hardwood floors throughout.
- Beautiful front facing master bedroom with sitting area and a large closet, LED pot lights and newer windows.
- The large 2nd bedroom includes a double closet and built-in shelving.
- The 3rd bedroom includes additional office/den and offers great space for 2 kids to share or a growing tween needing private space to study.
- Updated 4 piece family bath.
- Partially finished and spacious lower level offers that extra amount of living space that every household needs. Large recreation / playroom, laundry room and furnace room with ample storage space.
Location! Location! Location! The Best of Bloor West, High Park North & The Junction!
Primo location! Webb Avenue is a small, sought-after enclave in the heart of the action, south of Annette Street, east of Runnymede and north of Bloor Street.
The street has many families with young and school-aged children as well as some empty-nesters. Neighbours are friendly and helpful, and this is a safe, fun-filled community with kids playing road hockey, learning to ride their bikes or just out for a walk with the dog!
Many festivals and events in Bloor West Village are held throughout the year. There is a June Sidewalk Sale, a July Festival, Ukrainian Festival & Sidewalk Sale, Halloween Festival, Cavalcade of Lights & Christmas in the Village.
Bloor West Village attracts shoppers from all over the city, with a variety of services, green grocers, bakeries, delicatessens, specialty food shops, cafes and restaurants including my favourite Queen's Pasta.
The Junction is close by with all its trendy coolness of the indie bars, restaurants, clothing shops and the Sweet Potato Organic Market! Annette Street has become an interesting foodie's delight as well. Check out the seasonal Annette Village Farmer's Market, Good Neighbours Espresso Bar, Annette Food Market, Patisserie 27 (best croissants in town - on Jane), Mad Mexican, Queen Margherita Pizza, Butcher by Nature, Buddha Pie, and the list goes on!
Dundas West allows easy access to big box shops, Loblaws and the LCBO.
Located in the highly rated Runnymede Jr. & Sr. P.S with community centre attached & Humberside Collegiate school districts, plus St. Pius and St Cecilia Catholic Elementary School which all attract many families to this neighbourhood! Children can walk safely to school!
Plenty of lush parks surround! Parents, dog owners & fans of the great outdoors will appreciate the proximity to High Park & Grenadier Pond. Also Ravina Gardens is a hidden gem with ball diamonds and kids playground, as well the local Beresford Park is close by.
Straight down Runnymede & Ellis Ave. leads to Lake Ontario and The Martin Goodman Trail. Run/bike/stroll along the banks of the Humber River with plenty of green space too!
The Annette Recreation Centre has an indoor swimming pool, gymnasium and a baseball diamond. A little bit east is the Annette Street Public Library which offers programs for adults, children, and preschoolers.
Well served by the TTC. Enjoy a quick 10 minute walk to Runnymede station and get your Fitbit steps in. There are several bus lines along Annette & Runnymede connecting passengers to Dundas West subway station via the Bloor/Danforth/Yonge lines.
For convenience when driving, it's a quick trip downtown and to the Airport. The Gardiner, Lakeshore Blvd, QEW, Hwys 427 & 400 are all close by.
Upgrades & Improvements
- New LED pot lights in kitchen, master bedroom and bathroom
- New chandelier in dining room
- Interlocking stone landing at front of house
- Hardwood floor in master bedroom
- Replaced bathroom tiles and kitchen backsplash
- Soft-close hinges and pulls on all kitchen cupboards
- Re-shingled the roof
- Expanded cedar deck and India stone patio in back garden
- Frigidaire high-efficiency air conditioning installed (13 SEER rating)
- Forced Air Gas furnace
- Central air conditioning
- Updated wiring throughout
Schools available for residents of 4 Webb Avenue
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technological Programming||Commercial School|
|Toronto||Webb Ave||All Numbers||Runnymede Jr & Sr PS||Runnymede Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|