45 McGee Street | East Toronto - LeslievilleSold
ATTENTION 1st time buyers - Great Opportunity in Cool Film District/Leslieville neighbourhood. Quaint street.
Extremely bright, deceptively spacious upgraded (original 3 bedroom converted to) 2 bedroom bungalow with professionally finished basement. Rare 2 car parking!
Smart open floor plan suits family life & work from home.
- Cool Film District/Leslieville neighbourhood.
- Extremely bright, deceptively spacious upgraded (originally a 3 bdrm) 2 bedroom bungalow with professionally finished basement.
- Rare 2 car parking
- Smart open floor plan suits family life & work from home
- Great value for a super home in a hot neighbourhood - Attention first time buyers!
- Convenient to Riverdale, Toronto city centre, DVP, Gardiner, Beaches,
- Quiet tree lined street.
- Steps to the vibrant Queen St. East specialty shopping & restaurants such as Bonjour Brioche, Joy Café and Kubo Radio!
- 3 minute walk to daycare
- Walk your dog, run or bike , in nearby Jimmy Simpson Park (& Recreation Centre) and the scenic waterfront parks and trails leading into the Beaches.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting to downtown via 24 hour Queen streetcar and bus north to Riverdale, or bike downtown.
- Big Box retail shopping around Lakeshore/Leslie and revitalized Gerrard Square.
- Friendly mature neighbourhood with lots of young families & kids of all ages moving in.
- Attached brick bungalow is easy to maintain with low heating bills
- Lane access with 2 car parking!
- Spacious grassy fenced front yard with interlocking path
- Extensive new mechanicals (see chart for complete list) and freshly painted throughout
- Enclosed front porch/sunroom perfect for soaking up the rays plus handy mud room
- Smart layout makes the most of natural light - enter to the open dining room with skylight overhead, plus another skylight shines above the adjacent bedroom!
- Front bedroom could make a great guest room or home office
- Shining oak hardwood floors on main level add enduring grace
- High ceilinged living room with elegant crown moldings is open to the dining room for easy entertaining
- Big & bright eat-in kitchen with funky checkerboard tile floor, halogen track lighting, lots of good counter space and plenty of room for breakfast table and kitchen parties.
- Walk out to the yard great for kids, dogs and barbecues!
- Reverse osmosis water system and white tile backsplash
- Gleaming, updated 4-piece bath has another skylight and ceramic tile flooring
- Master bedroom is a great size with a wall to wall closet to house big wardrobes, and allergen-free parquet flooring
- Newly finished basement with 7' ceilings has a lovely rec/multimedia room with halogen lights and 2 glass block windows (above grade!)
- Storage is a breeze with over 500 square feet of utility space in the basement; the laundry room boasts full size machines and a double laundry sink.
Offered at $0.