Coming Soon - 556 Concord Avenue | Central Toronto - Downtown
Nearby Downtown, Family Friendly 'hood!!
Beautiful semi in a fabulous location. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths + finished lower level with a separate entrance. Excellent income potential. Fabulous detached garage.
Attention urbanites looking for a hip thriving neighbourhood – walk to Ossington TTC station, shops, schools & Christie Pits. Easy bike ride downtown.
Nearby Downtown, Family Friendly 'hood
- Spacious, bright & beautifully upgraded semi is move-in ready!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a fully finished lower level with separate entrance.
- Extensive mechanical $$ upgrades -- peace of mind and true pride of ownership is a bonus for new buyers!
- Gorgeous landscaping and west facing yard.
- Large garage for parking & storage.
- Potential to live-in while gaining rental income in the lower level.
- Attention urbanites looking for a hip thriving neighbourhood -- walk to Ossington TTC station, shops, schools & Christie Pits. Easy bike ride downtown.
- As pretty as a picture with a welcoming front porch to enjoy the friendly neighbourhood.
- 3 floors of comfortable living space -- room for kids, in-laws visiting, home office or hobby space for projects. Perfect for entertaining & family gatherings.
- Open concept main floor living/dining rooms with an airy yet cosy feel. Pristine hardwood floors.
- Elegant wood staircase up.
- Sun-filled generous sized renovated eat-in kitchen boasts plenty of cupboard & counter space. Glass tiled backsplash and tiled floors for easy clean up. Custom built-in area for mini mudroom. Space for kids/casual eating area.
- Walk-out to the west facing covered back deck & interlocking patio (2009). Delectable for dining indoors or out!
- Gracious and bright master bedroom. Closet, hardwood floors and 2 picture windows.
- 2^nd^ & 3^rd^ bedrooms, upgraded 3 piece bath with separate shower & lots of closet space throughout the second floor.
- Finished lower level with a separate entrance -- and excellent layout!
- Expansive family recreation room
- "Mud room" could easily be converted into a kitchen
- Walk-in closet and 3 piece bath.
- Laundry is accessible by both upper home & potential tenant without entering each other's space.
- Bonus -- plenty of of storage space
- Sturdy & dry detached 1 car garage has lots of extra space for storing bikes and gardening equipment. Accessed off the back laneway for ease of bringing your groceries right into the kitchen.
- Got a green thumb? Enjoy the extensive mature rear gardens with flagstone pathway! Fully fenced very private yard perfect for pets play and entertaining!
- Hip & happening "hood"! -- Get in while you still can! Walk to the subway and wonderful array of restaurants and shops.
Location! Location! Dovercourt Village!
Just a short walk to groceries (including Fiesta Farms), hardware, convenience stores, restaurants & coffee bars, buses, and especially important, a few minutes walk to Ossington subway.
Superb location in the area also known as Dovercourt Park is an up and coming pocket. With a WalkScore of 91/100 no car is required as all your errands can be done on foot.
The easy proximity to Ossington subway station is a great asset connecting to the Bloor-Danforth subway line (which also conveniently connects to the GO). Plenty of bus routes also get you all around the city.
Cyclists can take advantage of the Harbord Street bike lanes easy ride downtown via U of T campus! Easily access the waterfront straight south.
Situated south of Dupont, north of Bloor Street West & just west of trendy Ossington Avenue - a convenient nearby downtown neighbourhood -- close to all the action yet sheltered on a quiet residential street.
The planned Dupont Street revitalization will really see property values increase over the next few years.
There is a mix of urban professionals, young families, self employed, artists/musicians, and long time established residents & retirees who's offspring have also settled in the same area. Variety of children of all ages!
Plenty of lush parks surround! Dovercourt Park, Christie Pits Park, Garrison Creek Park Community Gardens & Dufferin Grove are all close by for running or dog walking & children's play, local farmer's markets etc. Wallace-Emerson Community Centre is just west.
Great school district! Essex Jr. & Sr. Public School, Bloor Collegiate, Oakwood Collegiate St. Mary's Catholic School, St. Bruno's and many more public / private schools and daycares close by. Easy access to University of Toronto!
The Bloor-Gladstone branch of the Toronto Public Library, dating from 1912, is situated at Bloor and Gladstone Avenue, one block east of Dufferin Avenue. It underwent a massive renovation and is reopened in 2009 and is always packed!
Upgrades & New Improvements!
2014 ~ Central air conditioning
2011 ~ Flat roof & eavestroughing system
2010 ~ Front & rear doors main floor
2009 ~ Rear waterproofing
* Stone patio and wooden back deck
* Siding & duro foam insulation
2007 ~ Replaced all basement windows
2006 ~ Excavation and replacement of 10 feet of clay pipe in lower level with new 4" PVC piping and replaced the floor drain.
* Retiled the mud room in the lower level
* Retiled basement bath with porcelain
2003 ~ Furnace & Water heater
* Re-shingled the roof & garage
2002 ~ Opened up the main floor
- removed wall, added new oak hardwood flooring and new ceiling.
* Improved water main to street