93 Fuller Avenue | West Toronto - Roncesvalles
Renovated Home in Trendy Roncy! Sunny 3 bedroom semi shows beautifully – ready for a young family or couple to move right in! Major renovation in 2012 with permits includes eat-in kitchen, 2 full baths, fully finished lower level with good ceiling height, and a walk out to a big yard for kids or dogs play. Open concept for entertaining friends & family.
* **Renovated Home in Trendy Roncy!***
Priceless location on a quiet one way street in Roncesvalles Village -- pretty tree-lined street steps to all the action, just 1.5 blocks to Roncy or the Queen St. West shops & streetcar. This trendy area has been voted as one of the best neighbourhoods to live in Toronto.
Wonderful next door neighbours & warm vibe make this an ideal home & 'hood' to put down roots.
* **Features Inside & Out***
Charming stone feature on exterior. Professionally landscaped perennial front garden!
- Welcoming front foyer for coats & boots.
- Sun drenched open concept living/dining rooms includes a special area for homework/computer station. Built-in shelving. Halogen pot lighting throughout.
- Family sized custom eat-in kitchen (2012) is the heart of the home.
- Chef's will enjoy the "must have" gas stove & stainless steel appliances plus ample cupboard space that run to the full height of the ceiling and tasteful marble counter tops.
- Wide sliding glass doors walk-out to the private patio and garden.
- Enjoy the warm weather in the big yard with newer high privacy fencing surround.
Safe for dogs, kids and ideal for dining al fresco!
Pristine hardwood flooring throughout the main & second floors.* East / West facing home and open concept offers magical light flow throughout the day.
Oversized master bedroom includes 2 double closets & pretty picture windows.
- The second bedroom features double sliding frosted pocket doors and a double closet, could double as home office or den.
- Third bedroom has a closet and plenty of windows filling the room with lots of light.
Spacious 4 piece family bath completes this level
Fully finished lower level (2012) with tall ceilings. Keep cosy in the recreation room that has been extensively insulated.
- Stylish 3 piece bath with a glass enclosed shower, new tile floors.
Additional utility rooms, laundry area and storage closet.
Keep an eye out for the rare outdoor yet enclosed and covered extra long storage area/walkway that runs the full depth of the house between the two semis that they share for bike storage etc.
* **Roncesvalles Village/Trendy Queen West!***
Centrally located in prime location east of Sorauren Ave, just south of Pearson Ave and north of Queen St. West! This established "Village" type neighbourhood is nearby Parkdale, Liberty Village & Lake Ontario! you're also within easy reach of the Ossington strip, Little Italy & Queen West West.
A vibrant neighbourhood with a mix of old world and gentrification! Family-friendly and blessed with excellent transportation routes plus a varied commercial shopping district, this area also boasts parkland & recreational opportunities within walking distance.
Stroll to such neighbourhood mainstays as Mitzi's Cafe, Qi Natural Foods, Scooter Girl, Dresser's, Pollocks Home Hardware, as well as Cherry Bomb, Rowe Farm, Custodio's, Ed's Real Scoop, Revue Theatre, Fetch, The Chocolateria, The Cookery, Mabel's, Hugh's Room and Sobeys and much more! Enjoy the highly touted restaurants like Local Kitchen, Cardinal Rule, Hopgoods Foodliner, Barque Smokehouse, Ace Restaurant, La Cubana & The Westerley!
Easy access to large scale stores near Dundas/Bloor including Loblaws, LCBO & Shoppers Drug Mart. Attention hospital workers! Just a couple blocks from the refurbished massive St. Joseph's Hospital!
Walk to High Park , the jewel of the Toronto Parks system. With its 399 acres of public parkland including Grenadier Pond . Have fun walking your dog off-leash, running, walking and biking, cross country skiing or rollerblading. Also fishing, watching outdoor live amphitheatre performances, the public allotment gardens, train rides, the High Park Zoo, historical exhibits, a restaurant, a regular farmer's market & the Howard Park Tennis club. High Park's sports facilities include tennis, baseball, soccer, lawn bowling, swimming, and skating! **Enjoy being only **couple of blocks to Lake Ontario & The Martin Goodman Trail - accessible via the overpass from King West.****
Attention dog owners! Sorauren Park is another neighbourhood gathering spot for kids play, tennis, soccer league, an official enclosed off-leash dog area, pumpkin patch after Halloween, outdoor skating rink plus the Wabash Centre & new Town Square. Sorauren Park has an amazing farmer's market every Monday.
Desirable neighbourhood schools attracts many families with school age children -- Parkdale Jr. & Sr. PS, St Vincent de Paul Catholic School, Parkdale Collegiate, High Park Alternative Jr., High Park Gardens Montessori School to name but a few.
Go Green! Get downtown in minutes -- Streetcars on Roncy via Queen, King or Dundas take you straight downtown. Easy access to Dundas West/ TTC Subway on the Bloor-Danforth line and theGO train station! The Airport express Via Rail will soon be open soon as well!
For convenience when driving, it is a quick trip downtown via Gardiner/Lakeshore or out of town via Hwy 400 or QEW .
* **Upgrades & Improvements***
* Major renovation done with permits.
* Basement renovation including moving the stairs over for more space, a new bathroom, floors, laundry facilitates.
* New wiring, with 200 amp electrical panel
* Extensive insulation
* New water heater (owned).
* Main floor -- moved stairs, new flooring, built in shelving, walls, trim.
* Complete Kitchen renovation with new stainless steel appliances, marble stone countertops and new windows and sliding door to the backyard.
* Renovated upstairs bathroom.
* New exterior siding and insulation at the back of the house.
* Replaced the eavestrough and downspouts.
* New privacy fencing running the full length of the backyard.
* Owners even invested $1400.00 to professionally maintain the health of the beautiful elm tree in the backyard
* Freshly painted throughout 2015.
* Furnace & central air conditioning
Offered at $689,000.